동하중을 받는 구조물의 동적특성에 관한 설계 관점에서의 고찰
An Investigation of Dynamic Characteristics of Structures Subjected to Dynamic Load from the Viewpoint of Design
All the loads in the real world are dynamic loads and structural optimization under dynamic loads is very difficult. Thus the dynamic loads are often transformed to static loads by dynamic factors, which are believed equivalent to the dynamic loads. However, due to the difference of load characteristics, there can be considerable differences between the results from static and dynamic analyses. When the natural frequency of a structure is high, the dynamic analysis result is similar to that of static analysis due to the small inertia effect on the behavior of the structure. However, if the natural frequency of the structure is low, the inertia effect should not be ignored. Then, the behavior of the dynamic system is different from that of the static system. The difference of the two cases can be explained from the relationship between the homogeneous and the particular solutions of the differential equation that governs the behavior of the structure. Through various examples, the difference between the dynamic analysis and the static analysis are shown. Also dynamic response optimization results are compared with the results with static loads transformed from dynamic loads by dynamic factors, which show the necessity of the design considering dynamic loads.
- Kang, B.S., Choi, W.S. and Park, GJ., 2000, 'Structural Optimization under Equivalent Static Loads Transformed from Dynamic Loads Based on Displacement,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 24, No.8, pp. 1949-1957
- Wen, H.M., Reddy, T.Y. and Reid, S.R., 1995, 'Deformation and Failure Clamped Beams under Low Speed Impact Loading,' International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 16, No.3, pp. 435-454
- Chen, X. and Kareem, A., 2001, 'Equivalent Static Wind Loads for Buffeting Response of Bridge,' Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 127, No. 12, pp. 1467-1475
- Zhang, Q.L., Vrouwenvelder, A. and Wardenier, J., 2001, 'Dynamic Amplification Factors and EUDL of Bridges under Random Traffic Flows,' Engineering Structures, Vol. 23, No.6, pp. 663-672
- Letchford, C.W and Killen, GP., 2002, 'Equivalent Static Wind Loads for Cantilevered Grandstand Roofs,' Engineering Structures, Vol. 24, No.2, pp. 207-217
- Choi, W.S., Kang. S.C., Shin. MJ. and Park. GJ., 1996, 'Transformation of a Dynamic Load into an Equyivalent Static Load and Shape Optimization of the Road Arm in Self-Propelled Howitzer,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 20, No. 12, pp. 3767-3781
- Park, K.J., Lee. J.N. and Park. GJ., 2003, 'Structural Shape Optimization under Static Loads Transformed from Dynamic Loads,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 27,No. 8, pp. 1363-1370
- Thomson, WT., 1993, Theory of Vibration with Applications, Prentice-Hall International, New Jersey, U.S.A
- Erwin, K., 1999, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, John Willy and Sons INC, New York, U.S.A
- Choi, W.S., Kang, B.S. and Park, G.J., 1998, 'Transformation of Dynamic Loads into Equivalent Static Loads Based on Modal Analysis,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 22, No.7, pp. 1193-1204
- Choi, WS. and Park, GJ., 2000, 'Quasi-Static Structural Optimization Technique Using Equivalent Static Loads Calculated at Every Time Step as a Multiple Loading Condition,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 24,No. 10, pp. 2568-2580
- Park, G.J. and Kang, B.S., 2003, 'Mathematical Proof for Structural Optimization with Equivalent Static Loads Transformed from Dynamic Loads,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 27, No.2, pp. 268-275
- Kang, B.S. and Park, GJ., 2005, 'An Overview of Optimization of Structures Subjected to Transient Loads,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 29, No.3, pp. 369-386
- Kang, B.S. and Park, GJ., 2004, 'Optimization of Flexible Multibody Dynamic Systems Using Equivalent Static Load Method,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 28, No.1, pp. 48-54
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Jang, Hwan-Hak ; Lee, Hyun-Ah ; Park, Gyung-Jin 2009. "Preliminary Study on Linear Dynamic Response Topology Optimization Using Equivalent Static Loads" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 33(12): 1401~1409
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기