브레이징 접합부의 강도평가 및 고장분석
An Analysis for Failure Mechanisms and Strength Evaluation on Brazed Joint
The present paper is aiming at the evaluation for failure mechanisms and static strength of brazed joints used in household electronics. For these purposes, the failure analysis was performed on the various brazed joints, through the bursting, the micro-Victors hardness tests and 3-dimensional X-ray technique. The failure modes of brazed joints were classified into two different types, based on the results of bursting pressure test by means of self-designed internal-pressure testing machine. Their failure mechanism was dependent on the relationship between heat effect occurred in manufacturing process and internal flaws such as incomplete penetration and pin hole. Also, a finite element analysis was performed to evaluate the stress distribution with respect to the heat and the internal flaws.
- Schwartz M., 1995, Engineering Technologist, London, pp. 1-51
- Chung- Yun Kang, 2000, 'Brazing Defect,' Journal of Korean Welding Society, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 672-674
- MandaI S., Ray A. K. and Ray A. K., 2004, 'Correlation between the Mechanical Properties and Microstructual Behavior of Al2O3-(Ag-Cu-Ti) Brazed Joints,' Mechanical Science and Engineering, A, Vol. 383, No.2, pp. 235-244
- He P., Feng J. C. and Zhou H., 2004, 'Microstructure and Strength of Brazed Joints of Ti3AI-Base Alloy with NiCrSiB,' Materials Characterization, Vol. 52, No. 4-5, pp. 309-318
- Shaohong Wang, Heping Zhou and Yuping Kang, 2003, 'The Influence of Rare Earth Elements on Microstructures and Properties of 6061 Aluminum Alloy Vacuum-Brazed Joints,' Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 352, No. 1-2, pp. 79-83
- Jong-Bum Lee and Jei-lip Cho, 2000, 'The Study on the High Acceleration Life Method for the Automotive Electric and Electronic Parts,' Journal of the Korean Society for Quality Management, Vol. 28, No.4, pp. 16-28
- Hendrik Schabe and Beinard Vietrl, 1995, 'An Axiomatic Approach to Modes of Accelerated Life Testing,' Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 50, No.2, pp. 203-217
- AWSC 3.2, 2001, Standard Method for Evaluating The Strength of Brazed Joints
- ASTM E 8M, 2004, Standard Test Methods for Tension Testing of Metallic Materials
- Bum-Seok Shan, Byung-Jei Lee, Hee-Jin Shim, Ki-Weon Kang, Kyung-Young Jhang and Jung-Kyu Kim, 2006, 'Evaluation for Failure Mechanism and Fatigue Strength of Brazed Joints,' Korean Society of Mechanical Engieers-Reliability Session, Proceeding of Spring Annual Meeting, pp. 7-12
- MSC.PATRAN, 2003, User's Guide, MacNeal - Schwendler Corporation
- MSC.NASTRAN, 2003, User's Guide, MacNeal - Schwendler Corporation
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kim, Seon-Jin ; Kong, Yu-Sik ; Lee, Sang-Yeal 2009. "Weibull Statistical Analysis of Micro-Vickers Hardness using Monte-Carlo Simulation" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 33(4): 346~352
- Kong, Yu-Sik ; Yun, Seong-Pil ; Kim, Seon-Jin 2010. "Mechanical Properties of Friction Welded SM 45C-SF 45 Joints for Automobile Reverse Idle Gear Shaft Applications" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 34(1): 85~90
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기