2차 권선의 연결방법에 따른 변압기형 초전도 한류기의 특성
Characteristics of Transformer-Type SFCL according to the Connecting Methods of Secondary Coils
We have analyzed operating characteristics of transformer-type superconducting fault current limiter (SFCL) according to the serial or parallel connections of secondary coils with $YBa_2Cu_3O_7$ (YBCO) thin films. The turn ratio between the primary and secondary coils was 63:21. Transformer-type SFCL using a transformer with secondary winding of serial or parallel coils could reduce the unbalanced quench caused by differences of the critical current density between YBCO thin films. We found that transformer-type SFCL having serial or parallel connections induced simultaneous quench between the superconducting units. The limiting current in the transformer-type SFCL with a parallel connection was lowered to 30 % compared to the SFCL with a serial connection. In the meantime, when the currents generated in the superconducting units were similar, the voltage value in the parallel connection was 60 % as low as that in the serial connection. However, the voltage generated in the primary winding was some higher. In conclusion, we found that transformer-type SFCL with parallel connection of secondary coils was more effective in fault current limiting characteristics and in the reduction of the consumption power for superconducting units compared to those of the transformer-type SFCL with serial connection of secondary coils.
- S. Kozak, and T. Janowski, 'Physical and numerical models of superconducting fault current limiters,' IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., Vol. 13, pp. 2068-2071, June 2003
- C.A Baldan, C.Y. Shigue, D.S.S. Figueira, E.R Filho, and R.C. Freitas, 'Test results of a superconducting FCL using bifilar coil of BSCCO-2212,' IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., Vol. 16, pp. 695-698, June 2006
- Hyo-Sang Choi, Ok-Bae Hyun, Hye-Rim Kim and Kwon-Bae Park, 'Switching properties of hybrid type superconducting fault current limiter using YBCO stripes,' IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., Vol. 12, pp. 1833-1838, Sep. 2002
- Hyo-Sang Choi, Yong-Sun Cho, and Sung-Hun Lim, 'Operational characteristics of hybrid-type SFCL by the number of secondary windings with YBCO films,' IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., Vol. 16, pp. 719-722, June 2006
- T. Onishi, M. Kawasumi, K. Sasaki, and R Akimoto, 'An experimental study on a fast self-acting magnetic shield type superconducting fault current limiter,' IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., Vol. 12, pp. 868-871, Mar. 2002
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Choi, Soo-Geun ; Choi, Hyo-Sang 2010. "Characteristics on the Transformer-Type SFCL According to Reclosing Operation the Voltage Increase" 전기학회논문지. The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. P, 59(4): 477~480
- Chung, Dong-Chul ; Han, Tae-Hee 2011. "Electromagnetic Field Distribution of Reactors for Matrix-type SFCLs under Triple Lines-to-Ground Faults" 전기학회논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 60(2): 459~463
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기