On the Use of Various Resolution Filterbanks for Speaker Identification
In this paper, we utilize generalized warped filterbanks to improve the performance of speaker recognition systems. At first, the performance of speaker identification systems is analyzed by varying the type of warped filterbanks. Based on the results that the error pattern of recognition system is different depending on the type of filterbank used, we combine the likelihood values of the statistical models that consist of the features extracting from multiple warped filterbanks. Simulation results with TIMIT and NTIMIT database verify that the proposed system shows relative improvement of identification rate by 31.47% and 15.14% comparing it to the conventional system.
- C. S. Liu, W. J. Wang, M. T Lin, H. C. Wang, 'Study of Line Spectrum Pair Frequencies for Speaker Recognition,' Proc. Int. Conf. Acoust. Speech and Audio Processing, 277-280, 1990
- D. A. Reynolds, 'Robust Text-Independent Speaker Identification Using Gaussian Mixture Speaker Models,' IEEE Trans. On Acoust. Speech and Audio Processing, 3 (1) 1995
- M. V. Erp, et al., 'An Overview and Comparison of Voting Methods for Pattern Recognition,' in Proc. International Workshop on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition, 195-200, 2002
- Chiyomi Miyajima, et al., 'A new approach to designing a feature extractor in speaker identification based on discriminative feature extraction,' Speech Communication, 35, 203-218, 2001
- L. Besacier, J. F. Bonastre, 'Subband architecture for automatic speaker recognition,' Signal Processing, 80, 1245-1259, 2000
- G. Gravier, C. Mokbel, G. Chollet, 'Model Dependent Spectral Representations for Speaker Recognition,' in Proc. Eurospeech'97, 5, 2299-2302, 1997
- S. Hayakawa and F. Itakura, 'Text-dependent Speaker Recognition Using The Information in The Higher Frequency Band,' In Proc. Int. Conf. Acoust. Speech and Audio Processing, 1, 137-140, 1994
- J. H. Nealand, A. B. Bradley, M. Lech, 'Discriminative Feature Extraction Applied to Speaker Identification,' in Proc. ICSP'02, 484-487, 2002
- D. A. Reynolds, 'Experimental Evaluation of Features for Robust Speaker Identification,' IEEE Trans. on Speech and Audio Processing, 2 (4) 639-643, 1994
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기