본문 바로가기
HOME> 논문 > 논문 검색상세

논문 상세정보

황색종 잎담배의 화학성분에 의한 관능 특성 예측
Prediction of Sensory Property form Leaf Chemical Property in Flue-cured Tobacco

정기택   (KT&G 중앙연구원CC0187146  ); 복진영   (KT&G 중앙연구원CC0187146  ); 김시몽   (KT&G 중앙연구원CC0187146  ); 이철희   (KT&G 중앙연구원CC0187146  ); 이종률   (KT&G 중앙연구원CC0187146  );
  • 초록

    This study was conducted to evaluate the prediction of sensory property of smoke from leaf chemical property and characterize leaf chemical components for the best tobacco taste's leaves in flue-cured tobacco. For analytical and sensory evaluations, one hundred and forty grades were used. The major leaf chemical components to predict the sensory property of smoke were nicotine for impact, irritation and off taste & odor, and total sugar/nicotine ratio for tobacco taste. Within ${\pm}20%$ range of difference, the predictable probabilities of sensory property of smoke form leaf chemical property were 80.0% for off taste & odor and $91.4{\sim}96.4%$ for impact, irritation and tobacco taste. As a result of K-means cluster analysis on the basis of tobacco taste, the desirable leaf chemical component contents were $2.77{\sim}3.55%$ in nicotine and $5.1{\sim}6.9$ in total sugar/nicotine ratio. This study suggest that the some regression equations may be useful to predict the sensory property of tobacco smoke from a few selected leaf chemical components in flue-cured tobacco and to select the flue-cured tobacco leaves for enhance the tobacco taste of cigarette.


  • 주제어

    Leaf chemical .   sensory .   flue-cured.  

  • 참고문헌 (15)

    1. Gaines, T. P., Csinos, A. S. and Stephenson M. G.(1983) Grade index and yield correlations with chemical quality characteristics of flue-cured tobacco. Tab. Sci. 27 : 101-105 
    2. Hwang, K. J., Rhee, M. S. and Ha, D. Y. (2000) Statistical approach for development of objective evaluation method on tobacco smoke, J. of the Korea Society of Tobacco Science 22(2) : 184-189 
    3. Philip Morris (1987) Guide to the interpretation of chemical analyses. http://www.legacy.library.ucst.edu/tid/jow8lfOO 
    4. Weybrew, J. A., Wanismail, A. and Long R. C. (1983) The cultural management of flue-cured tobacco quality. Tob. Sci. 27 : 56-61 
    5. 김상범, 정기택, 조수헌, 복진영, 정열영, 이종률 (2004) 원료엽 품질 평가 및 균일성 향상 연구, KT&G 중앙연구원 연구보고서 
    6. 박태무 (1987), 담매연구의 최근동향, p. 29. 한국연초학회 
    7. 김상범, 정기택, 안대진, 조수헌, 김용규, 복진영, 이종률 (2002) 원료 잎담배 품질향상 및 균일화 연구, KT&G 중앙연구원 연구보고서 
    8. Green, C. (1977) Relationship of leaf composition to smoke composition. In Proceedings of American Chemical Society Symposium. Recent Advances in the Chemical Composition of Tobacco and Tobacco Smoke. pp : 426-471. The 173rd American Chem. Society Meeting. Agri, Food Chem. Division, New Orleans, Louisiana 
    9. Tso, T. C. (1990) Production, Physiology and Biochemistry of Tobacco Plant. pp. 56-57. Ideals, Inc., 5010 Sunnyside Avenue, Suite 301 Beltsville, Maryland 
    10. 김찬호, 나효환, 박영수, 한상빈, 이문수, 이운철, 김용옥, 복진영, 안기영, 김용하, 백순옥, 장기철, 지상운 (1991) 담배성분분석법, p. 38, 78. 한국인삼연초(연), 제일문화사 
    11. Tso, T. C. (1972) Physiology and Biochemistry of Tobacco Plants. pp. 305-311. Dowden, Hutchinson, and Ross, Inc, Stroudburg, PA, 305-311 
    12. Tso, T. C. and Chaplin J. F. (1977) Simple correlation and multiple regression among leaf characteristics, smoke components and biological responses of bright tobacco. USDA, ARS Tech. Bull. No. 1555, Wasington, DC 
    13. 정기택, 조수헌, 복진영, 김윤동, 이종률 (2006) 원료 잎담배 품질의 평가 및 향상 연구, KT&G 중앙연구원 연구보고서 
    14. 조수헌, 김상범, 정기택, 안대진, 김용규, 복진영, 이종률 (2003) 원료엽 품질평가 및 품질 균열성 향상 연구, KT&G 중앙연구원 연구보고서 
    15. 김상범, 정기택, 조수헌, 복진영, 정열영, 김익중, 이종률 (2005) 원료엽 품질 평가 및 균일성 향상 연구, KT&G 중앙연구원 연구보고서 
  • 이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)

    1. Jeong, Kee-Taeg 2008. "Tobacco leaf quality" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science, 30(1): 39~49     

 저자의 다른 논문

  • 정기택 (17)

    1. 2002 "잎담배의 휘발성 정유성분과 담배연기의 관능특성과의 관계" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 24 (1): 13~20    
    2. 2002 "속성발효가 버어리종 잎담배의 화학성분과 끽미에 미치는 영향" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 24 (1): 21~26    
    3. 2002 "미가공 잎담배 저장 중 색상, 화학성분 및 끽미 변화" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 24 (2): 88~93    
    4. 2004 "생산연도 및 지역별 본엽 2등 잎담배의 주요 화학성분 함량 변이" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 26 (1): 17~26    
    5. 2004 "황색종 잎담배의 숙성기간이 색상, 화학성분 및 끽미에 미치는 영향" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 26 (1): 27~34    
    6. 2004 "버어리종 잎담배의 숙성기간이 색상, 화학성분 및 끽미에 미치는 영향" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 26 (1): 35~42    
    7. 2004 "기상요인과 버어리종 잎담배의 화학성분과의 관계" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 26 (2): 85~92    
    8. 2004 "기상요인과 황색종 잎담배의 화학성분과의 관계" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 26 (2): 93~101    
    9. 2006 "생산 연도 및 지역별 황색종 잎담배의 이화학성 평가" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 28 (1): 1~8    
    10. 2006 "생산 연도 및 지역별 버어리종 잎담배의 이화학성 평가" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 28 (1): 9~16    
  • 복진영 (14)

  • 김시몽 (4)

  • 이철희 (3)

  • 이종률 (17)

 활용도 분석

  • 상세보기

    amChart 영역
  • 원문보기

    amChart 영역

원문보기

무료다운로드
  • NDSL :
유료다운로드
  • 원문이 없습니다.

유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.

원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.

NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.

이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기