Evaluation of the Nitrate Anion in Recon Extract by Adsorbents
The amount of nitrate in the tobacco leaf has been shown to be correlated with the levels of alkaloids and nitrosamines. Also the nitrate content of the tobacco correlated closely with the smoke delivery of nitric oxide and tobacco-specific nitrosamines (TSNAs). These are related with the effect of the reconstituted tobacco leaf(Recon) using the tobacco stems. Adsorption process is gaining interest as one of the effective processes of advanced liquid treatment for liquid containing unnecessary materials. This study is focused on the evaluation of four anion exchangers, a cation exchanger and an activated carbon, as adsorbents for reduction of nitrate anion from Recon extract. In order to analyze the nitrate anion, the IC method used in this work was carried out with a Dionex ICS-2000 system. The effects of dosages of adsorbents and concentration of extract on the removal of nitrate anion were examined. Experimental results showed that for nitrate-anion exchanger, nitrate-cation exchanger and nitrate-activated carbon adsorption system, approximately 70 %, 10 %, and 4 % removal efficiencies were achieved at the Brix 10 and the 20 % addition. Although the activated carbon was little efficient for removal of nitrate ion, the removal of nicotine was very efficient at given conditions.
- Faust, S. D. and Aly, O. N. (1987) Adsorption Process for Water Treatment, Butter-worths Publication
- Lee, J. T., Park, J. W., Kim, H. K., Hwang, K. J. and Rhee, M. S. (2004) Investigation of adsorption mechanism and selective adsorption of carbonyl compounds of main stream tobacco smoke by ion exchangers, Kor. Soc. of Tob Sci. 26(2): 159-167
- Lee, J. M. Suh, J. K. Jeong, S. Y. Jin, H. K. Park, B. K. Park, C. H. Park, J. H. and Kim, S. W. (1997) Kor. Res. Inst. Chem. Tech. 97 (4)
- Helfferich, F. (1962) Ion Exchanger, McGraw-Hill Company, New-York
- Dursun, S. (2004) Nitrite removal form the water using the wood sawdust. Cell. Chem. Technol. 38: 457-463
- Swamy, M., Mall, I. D., Prasad, B. and Mishra, I. M. (1997) Resorcinol removal from aqueous solution by bagasse fly ash and activated carbon, Environ. Eng. Div. J. Inst. Eng. 77: 49-52
- Afkhami, A., Madrakian, T. and Karimi, Z. (2007) The effect of acid treatment of carbon cloth on the adsorption of nitrite and nitrate ions. J. Haz. Mat., 144: 427-431
- Wachinski, A. M. and Etzel, J. E (1997) Environmental Ion exchanger. In Principles and design. Lewis Publishers, New-York
저자의 다른 논문
- 2004 "판상엽 품질 특성 분석 (제1보) - 물리적ㆍ구조적 특성에 관하여 -" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 26 (1): 57~63
- 2004 "담배 제조공정중 발생하는 이분의 화학적 특성과 입자크기 분포" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 26 (2): 126~134
- 2004 "이분을 이용한 제지식 판상엽의 제조" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 26 (2): 135~140
- 2005 "국내외산 판상엽 구성물질의 형태적 특성 비교" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 27 (2): 189~194
- 2005 "판상엽 고해조건에 따른 섬유특성 변화 평가" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 27 (2): 195~200
- 2006 "판상엽 펄퍼 운전 조건에 따른 펄핑특성 변화" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 28 (2): 117~123
- 2006 "버어리주맥과 엽설의 니코틴과 nitrate함량에 의한 등급별 군집분석" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 28 (2): 124~129
- 2006 "폐생물자원 활용에서 추출공정의 특성 평가" 펄프 종이기술 = Journal of Korea Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry 38 (3): 72~78
- 2006 "판상엽 스크류 프레스 공정 특성 평가" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 28 (1): 36~42
- 2008 "판상엽 배합비와 공기희석율이 제품담배 연기성분 및 연소온도 변화에 미치는 영향" 한국연초학회지 = Journal of the Korean society of tobacco science 30 (2): 103~108
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기