An Efficient and Easy Discretizing Method for the Treatment of Noise Factors in Robust Design
In this work, an efficient and easy statistical method to find an equivalent discrete distribution for a continuous random variable (r.v.) is proposed. The proposed method is illustrated by applying it to the treatment of the anthropometrical noise factors in the context of Robust Ergonomic Design.
- Lanzotti A.(2006), 'Robust design of minicar packaging in virtual environment,' Fischer X., Coutellier D.(Eds), Research in interactive design, Vol. 2, Springer Paris
- Taguchi G.(1978), 'Performance Analysis Design,' International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 16, pp. 521-530
- Seo H. S. and Kwak B. M.(2002), 'Efficient statistical tolerance analysis for general distributions using three-point information,' International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 40, pp. 931-944
- Barone S. and Lanzotti A.(2007), 'On the treatment of anthropometrical noise factors in Robust Ergonomic Design,' Int. Conf. ADM-Ingegraf, Perugia (in press)
- Barone S. and Lanzotti A.(2002), 'Quality Engineering approach to improve comfort of a new vehicle in virtual environment,' Proceedings of the American Statistical Association, Statistical Computing Section [CD-ROM], Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association
- D'Errico J. R. and Zaino N. A. Jr.(1988), 'Statistical Tolerancing Using a Modification of Taguchi's Method,' Technometrics, Vol. 30, pp. 397-405
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기