X선 영상기법을 이용한 고분자 전해질형 연료전지의 수분분포 가시화
Visualization of Water Distribution in a Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell Using an X-ray Imaging Technique
Water management in polymer electrolyte fuel cell (PEFC) has been receiving large attention as an important issue in practical applications. Proper water management is vital to achieve high performance and durability of PEFC. In this study, an X-ray imaging technique was employed to visualize the water distribution in a PEFC quantitatively. X-ray images of the PEFC components with and without water were distinguished clearly. From the visualized X-ray images, we could evaluate the water distribution in the region between separator and gas diffusion layer (GDL) quantitatively. In addition, the contact angle of water in the micro-channels was also clearly visualized.
- Mench M.M., Dong Q.L. and Wang C.Y., 2003, "In situ Water Distribution Measurements in a Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell", J. Power Sources, Vol. 124, pp. 90-98
- Feindel K. W., Bergens S.H. and Wasylishen R.E., 2006, "The Use of 1H NMR Microscopy to Study Proton-exchange Membrane Fuel Cells", ChemPhys. Chem., Vol. 7, pp. 67-75
- Geiger A.B., Tsukada A., Lehmann E., Vontobel P., Wokaun A. and Sherer G. G., 2003, "In Situ Investigation of Two-Phase Flow Patterns in Flow Fields of PEFC's Using Neutron Radiography", Fuel Cells, Vol. 2, pp. 92-98
- Sinha P.K., Halleck P. and Wang C.Y., 2006, "Quantification of Liquid Water Saturation in a PEM Fuel Cell Diffusion Medium Using X-ray Microtomography", Electrochem. & Solid-state Letters, Vol.9(7), pp. A344-A348
- Xhang F.Y., Yang X.G. and Wang C.Y., 2006, "Liquid Water Removal from a Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell", J. Electrochem. Soc., Vol. 153(2), pp. A225-232
- Meyers J. P., 2005, "Fundamental Issues in subzero PEMFC Startup and Operation", Sub-freezing Temperature Effects on Fuel Cells Workshop Phoenix AZ, February 1-2, 2005, pp. 1077-1080
- Yang X.G, Zhang F.Y., Fubawy A.L. and Wang C.Y., 2004, "Visualization of Liquid Water Transport in a PEFC", Electrochem. & Solid-state Letters, Vol. 7(11), pp. A408-A411
- Owejan J.P., Trabold T.A., Jacobson D.L., Baker D.R., Hussey D.S. and Arif M., 2006, "In Situ Investigation of Water Transport in an Operating PEM Fuel Cell Using Neutron Radiography: Part 2 - Transient Water Accumulation in an Interdigitated Cathode Flow Field", Int. J. of Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 49, pp.4721-4731
- Seibert J.A., 2004, "X-ray Imaging Physics for Nuclear Medicine Technologists. Part 1: Basic Principles of X-ray Production", J. Nucl. Med., Vol. 32, pp. 139-147
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기