둘째자녀 출산계획에 영향을 미치는 자녀가치관 및 가족관계 요인
Family-related Factors Affecting the Second Birth Decision: Focus on the Value of Children and Family Relationships
The purpose of this study was to investigate factors affecting the decisions regarding second births. Especially, analysis focused on the connections between desire for a second birth and the family factors such as family values and marital relations because they have been rarely known until now. Data was from 1,156 married women that had only one child and had been part of the national data collected by KIHASA in 2003. Major findings can be summarized as follows. First, it was found that value-related factors affect the likelihood of a second birth. The degree of parental responsibility is negatively related with the desire for a second birth. However, the perceived ideal number of children is positively related to it. Second, it was found that the quality of family relations influences the decision for the second birth. Particularly, marital satisfaction is likely to be the most important factor tending to mediate the effects of socio-demographic factors and value-related factors on the plan for a second birth. These results suggest that the effects of social norms on the number of children and timing of childbearing which exist in the family are becoming weaker. Nevertheless, the traditional value of children such as a preference for a son can still be found.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Sin, In-Cheol 2009. "" 한국인구학 = Korea journal of population studies, 32(2): 59~85
- Kim, Hye-Soon 2011. "The Relationship among Emotional Expressiveness, Marital Satisfaction, and Stress Coping Style of Preschool Mothers" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology, 20(2): 299~310
- Chung, Mi Ra ; Kang, Su Kyoung ; Kim, Min Jeong 2013. "The Study of Marital Satisfaction, Parenting Attitude and Practice of Taegyo in Pregnant Women" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 51(2): 241~251
- Shin, Nary 2013. "Exploring pathways from paternal involvement in childrearing to intention of second childbirth by the employment status of married women" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology, 22(3): 405~420
- Song, Yoo-Jean 2014. "An Analysis of Married Women's Fertility Plans in Korea" 한국지역사회생활과학회지 = The Korean Journal of Community Living Science, 25(3): 339~347
- Song, Yoo-Mee ; Lee, Seon-Ja 2016. "Factors Affecting Evasion of Second Childbirth among Working Mothers: Classification using Q Methodology" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(2): 714~728
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기