보건소에서의 임신부 영양교육 프로그램 운영 실태와 요구도 조사
A Study on the Actual Conditions and Needs for Nutrition Education for Pregnant Women in Health Centers
This study was conducted to investigate actual conditions and needs of nutrition education in order to develop a nutrition education program for pregnant women in health centers. The questionnaires were mailed to 245 health centers and 146 questionnaires were returned. Most health centers(76%) had nutrition education program for pregnant women. About 63% of supervisors were the nurses and 43% of educators were dieticians. The teaching method which was used most frequently was lecturing(34%). Teaching material which was used most frequently was material brought by invited speakers(31%). The subjects of education were the relationship between nutrition for pregnant women and the baby's health(19%), dietary guide and directions for pregnancy(19%), nutrient supplement for pregnant woman(17%), weight gain during pregnancy(16%), abnormal symptoms of pregnancy and health(15%), pregnancy complications and health(13.0%), and others. These subjects were the same ones which educators thought were needed in education. Important success factors in education were giving accurate information and guide and practice, while failure factors were lack of proper space, lack of practice, and others. Lack of a standardized nutrition education program was the biggest barrier to running a program. The subjects which were taught and the needs in nutrition education were significantly different according to respondents' age, educational level, job position, and residence of health center. Therefore, a standardized program, proper space for practice, and professional educators are needed to promote the effectiveness of nutrition education.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kim, Sook-Bae ; Kim, Jeong-Weon ; Kim, Mi-Hyun ; Cho, Young-Sook ; Kim, Se-Na ; Lim, Hee-Sook ; Kim, Soon-Kyung 2013. "A study on Consumer's Needs for Development of Diet Guide Application for Pregnant Women" 대한지역사회영양학회지 = Korean journal of community nutrition, 18(6): 588~598
저자의 다른 논문
- 2001 "계획적 행동이론에 의한 초임 여성의 모유수유 실천의도 예측에 관한 연구" 대한지역사회영양학회지 = Korean journal of community nutrition 6 (3): 331~339
- 2008 "보건소에서의 모유수유 교육 프로그램 운영 실태와 요구도 조사" 대한지역사회영양학회지 = Korean journal of community nutrition 13 (6): 818~828
- 2012 "24개월 이하의 자녀를 가진 여성의 모유수유 교육 경험에 관한 연구" 한국지역사회생활과학회지 = The Korean Journal of Community Living Science 23 (4): 523~535
- 2012 "임신부의 영양교육 경험에 관한 연구" 한국지역사회생활과학회지 = The Korean Journal of Community Living Science 23 (3): 347~356
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기