Nonresponse in Repeated Surveys
Under repeated surveys, missing values often appear for various reasons and are replaced by new samples. It is investigated that the existing estimator in repeated survey by Jessen (1942), which has been originally developed for the new samples of fixed size, can be used in such situation where the size of new samples is random. It is shown that the proposed estimator has smaller variance than the sample mean.
- Bell, W. R. and Hillmer, S. C. (1990). The time series approach to estimation for repeated surveys. Survey Methodology, 16, 195-215
- Binder, D. A. and Dick, J. P. (1989). Modelling and estimation for repeated surveys. Survey Methodology, 15, 29-45
- Chhikara, R. S. and Deng, L. Y. (1992). Estimation using multiyear rotation design sampling in agricultural surveys. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 87, 924-932
- Fuller, W. A. (1990). Analysis of repeated surveys. Survey Methodology, 16, 167-180
- Fuller, W. A. (1996). Introduction to Statistical Time Series, 2nd ed., John Wiley & Sons, New York
- Fuller, W. A. and Breidt, F. J. (1999). Estimation for supplemented panels, Sankyii, 61, 58-70
- Isaki, C. T. and Fuller, W. A. (1982). Survey design under the regression superpopulation model. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 77, 89-96
- Scott, A. J. and Smith, T. M. F. (1974). Analysis of repeated surveys using time series methods. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 69, 674-678
Sen, A. R. (1972). Successive sampling with p (p
$\geq$1) auxiliary variables. The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 43, 2031-2034
- Jessen, R. J. (1942). Statistical investigation of a sample survey for obtaining farm facts. Iowa Agricultural Experimental Station Research Bulletin, 304, 54-59
저자의 다른 논문
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기