구강내 이상소견과 언어 장애를 보이는 Kabuki 증후군환자의 증례보고
KABUKI SYNDROME WITH PHONETIC & DENTAL PROBLEM: A CASE REPORT
Kabuki(Niikawa-Kuroki) syndrome was first reported by Niikawa et al(1981). The faces of the patients are similar to the make-up of traditional Japanese Kabuki actors: long palpebral fissures, an ectropium of the lateral third of the eyelids, and arching eyebrows with sparse lateral halves. Craniofacial findings include a depressed nasal tip, short nasal septum, large and prominent ears, and micrognathia. Other main features area mild to moderate mental deficiency, short stature, skeletal and dermatoglyphic abnormalities, including prominent finger tip pads. Oral anomalies are common in KS(over 60%) and include abnormal dentition, widely spaced teeth, cleft palate or lip, high vault of palate, hypodontia, conical incisors, screw driver-shaped incisors and ectopic upper 6-year molars. The increased occurrence of cleft lip and palate or the development of a high vault of palate has been described by a number of authors. This condition is believed to be common in Japan, but has been reported from other parts of the world. The objective of this presentation is to report a case of this syndrome in six-year-old girl, with characteristic findings.
- Lean WB, MArlin CJ: Kabuki syndrome : Underdiagnosed recognizable pattern in cleft palate patients. 1995;32(1):77-84
- Kuroki Y, Katsumata N, Eguchi T et al: Precocious puberty in Kabuki makeup syndrome. J Pediatr 1987;110:750-752
- Niikawa N, Kuroko Y, Kajii T et al: Kabuki make-up syndrome(niikawa-Kuroki) : A study of 62 patients. Am J Med Genet 1988;31:565-589
- Petzold D, Kratzsch E, Opitz CH et al: The kabuki syndrome: four patients with oral abnomalities. 2003;25:13-19
- Halal F, Glendhill R, Dudkiewicz A: Autosomal dominant inheritance of the kabuki make-up(Niikawa-Kuroki) syndrome. Americal Journal of Medical Genetics 1989;33:376-381
- Braun OH, Schmid E: Kabuki make-up syndrome(Niikawa-Kuroki syndrome) in europe. J pediatri 1984;105:849-850
- Koutras A, Fisher S: niikawa-Kuroki syndrome. A new malfomation syndrome of postnatal dwarfism, mental retardation, unusual face and protruding ears. J Pediatr 1982;101:417-419
- Mckusick VA: Kabuki make-up syndrome. in: Mendelian inheritance in man:catalogs of autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive and Xlinked phenotypes, 7th ed. /baltimore: Johns hopkins university Press 439, 1986
- Kensuke M, Takehiko S, Takaya T et al: Craniofacial and dental characteristics of Kabuki syndrome Am J of Med Genet 2001;98:185-190
- Tsukahara M, Kuroki Y, Kiyoshi I, et al: Dominant inheritance of Kabuki make-up syndrome. American Journal of Medical Genetics 1997;79:112-120
- Burke LW, Jones MC: Kabuki syndrome.Under-diagnosed recognizable pattern in cleft palate patients. Cleft Palate Craniofac J 1995;32:185-190
저자의 다른 논문
- 2007 "악교정 수술후 혈액학적 변화에 대한 연구" 대한악안면성형재건외과학회지 = The journal of Korean association of maxillogacial plastic and reconstructive surgeons 29 (2): 157~166
- 2007 "코골이용 sleep splint 장착 전후의 공기역학적인 연구" 대한악안면성형재건외과학회지 = The journal of Korean association of maxillogacial plastic and reconstructive surgeons 29 (4): 321~328
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기