트리클로로에틸렌의 유통·사용 실태조사 결과
A Survey on the status of using trichloroethylene(TCE) in Korea
Trichloroethylene(TCE) is widely used as a degreasing solvent in workplaces. TCE is primarily toxic to the nervous system, however, systemic disorder like Stevens-Johnson syndrome has been recently reported in small-scale factories, where the government has had limited information of chemical use. A survey was performed to investigate the actual condition of using TCE and to provide practical information to occupational health service agencies and professionals. This survey was carried out on 103 factories out of 430 factories which were conducted periodic work environment measurement for TCE. Degreasing was the most popular reason for using TCE in Korea, which reached to 94%. TCE was also used as a solvent for rubber in the coating or molding process, and adhesives in the bonding process. Metal fabrication was the most common as 23%, followed by assembling automobile parts (17%), and machinery (12%). Workers exposed to TCE during full-shift were 52% while 48% were exposed during short period of the shift or intermittently. Manual or semi-automatic work occupied 87% while automatic work was just 13%. Though automatic work by a closed system was generally lower exposed to TCE, compared to manual work, it can cause a high exposure when the maintenance system is improper. Semi-automatic work especially like open-top degreasing process can cause a high exposure when local exhaust system with condensing and refrigerating coils in the degreaser does not work well. In conclusion, the survey showed nationwide status of TCE exposure in various aspects. It can be used to monitor workplaces and workers exposed to TCE to prevent occupational diseases.
- 백남원, 이경희. 중소기업 도금공정에서의 트리클로로에틸렌 폭로와 발산량에 관한 연구. 한국산업위생학회지 1993; 제3권 제1호
- NIOSH. Special Occupational Hazard Review with Control Recommendations Trichloroethylene. U.S, Dept. of Health Education and Welfare Public Health Services, 1978, 1-59
- 한국산업안전공단. 2004년 제조업체 작업환경실태조사, 2005
- ACGIH. Documentations of the Threshold Limit Values and Biological Exposure Indices. Cincinnati, OH, ACGIH 1986
- 윤충식. 유해물질 산업보건 편람(퍼클로로에틸렌), 2005
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Park, Youngyun ; Lee, Jin-Yong ; Na, Won Jong ; Kim, Rak-Hyeon ; Choi, Pil Sung ; Jun, Seong-Chun 2013. "A Review on Identification Methods for TCE Contamination Sources using Stable Isotope Compositions" 지하수토양환경 = Journal of soil and groundwater environment, 18(3): 1~10
저자의 다른 논문
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기