Molecular Classification and Characterization of Human Gastric Adenocarcinoma through DNA Microarray
Gastric adenocarcinoma (GA) is a major tumor type of gastric cancers and subdivides into several different tumors such as papillary, tubular mucinous, signet-ring cell and adenosquamous carcinoma according to histopatholigical determination. In other hand, GA is also subdivided into intestinal and diffuse type of adenocarcinoma by the Lauren?fs classification. In this study, we have examined differential gene expression pattern analysis of three histologically different GAs of 24 samples by using DNA microarray containing approximately 19000 genetic elements. The hierarchical clustering analysis of 24 gastric adenocarcinomas (12 of intestinal type, 7 of diffuse type and 5 of mixed type) resulted in two major subgroup on dendrogram, and two subgroups included most of intestinal and diffused type of GAs respectively. Supervised analysis of 19 intestinal and diffuse type GAs by using Wilcoxon rank T-test (P
- Pisani, P., Parkin, D. M., Bray, F. & Ferlay, J. Erratum: Estimates of the worldwide mortality from 25 cancers in 1990. Int J Cancer 83:870-873 (1999)
- Lauren, P. The two histological main types of gastric carcinoma: diffuse and so-called intestinal-type carcinoma. an attempt at a histo-clinical classification. Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand 64:31-49 (1965)
- Ming, S. C. Cellular and molecular pathology of gastric carcinoma and precursor lesions: A critical review. Gastric Cancer 1:31-50 (1998)
- Schulze, A. & Downward, J. Navigating gene expression using microarrays-a technology review. Nat Cell Biol 3:E190-195 (2001)
- Hippo, Y. et al. Differential gene expression profiles of scirrhous gastric cancer cells with high metastatic potential to peritoneum or lymph nodes. Cancer Res 61:889-895 (2001)
- Weiss, M. M. et al. Genomic profiling of gastric cancer predicts lymph node status and survival. Oncogene 22:1872-1879 (2003)
- Noh, J. H. et al. Identification of large-scale molecular changes of Autotaxin (ENPP2) knock-down by small interfering RNA in breast cancer cells. Mol Cell Biochem 288:91-106 (2006)
- El-Rifai, W. et al. Expression profiling of gastric adenocarcinoma using cDNA array. Int J Cancer 92:832 - 838 (2001)
- Ming, S. C. Gastric carcinoma. A pathobiological classification. Cancer 39:2475-2485 (1977)
- Nam, S. W. et al. Molecular changes from dysplastic nodule to hepatocellular carcinoma through gene expression profiling. Hepatology 42:809-818 (2005)
- Meireles, S. I. et al. Molecular classifiers for gastric cancer and nonmalignant diseases of the gastric mucosa. Cancer Res 64:1255-1265 (2004)
- Kim, C. J. et al. Somatic mutations of the beta-TrCP gene in gastric cancer. Apmis 115:127-133 (2007)
- Nam, S. W. et al. Comparative analysis of expression profiling of early-stage carcinogenesis using nodulein- nodule-type hepatocellular carcinoma. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 18:239-247 (2006).
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기