수치해석에 의한 진공다이캐스팅에서의 용탕 유동특성 연구
A study on Characteristics of Molten Metal Flow in Vacuum DieCasting by Numerical Analysis
Molten metal flow in vacuum die casting was characterized by a numerical analysis. The VOF method was used to simulate the filling behaviors of molten metal during filling process. The various vacuum degrees of no vacuum(760 mmHg), 650, 500, 250 and 60mmHg were artificially applied in cavity. And the filling behaviors of molten metal with the applied vacuum conditions were simulated and compared with those of experiment. The results showed that molten metal was partially filled into cavity when vacuum was applied and the filling length of molten metal in cavity was increased with increasing applied reduced pressure in cavity. Also, the simulated filling behaviors of molten metal were apparently similar to those of experiment, indicating the numerical analysis developed in this study was highly effective. Through the result of fluid flow simulation, both relation equations of filling length and filling velocity with the variation of pressure conditions in cavity were calculated respectively and the internal gas contents of casting was significantly reduced by the modification of vacuum gate system.
- E. S. Kim: J. of Korea Foundrymen's Society, Vol.17, (1997) 527
- K. Y. Kim and M. S. Yi: J. of Korea Foundrymen's Scoiety, Vol.15, (1995) 339
- E. J. Vinarcik: John willy & Sons, Inc. USA, 'High Integrity Die Casting Processes', (2003) 12-18
- Anzai: J. Japan Foundryrnen's Society, Vol. 64, (1992) 410
- H. Nomura and K. Terashima: J. Japan Foundrymen's Society, Vol. 63, (1991) 434
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기