Evaluation and Development of Corrosion Resistant Materials for Smokestacks
In this paper, evaluation and development of corrosion resistant materials for smokestacks is summarized mainly on the basis of the author's experimental results. Operating environments of smokestacks and the problems of conventional lining materials for smokestacks are described briefly. The emphasis is focused upon the evaluation and development of recently developed corrosion resistant steels such as YUS260 for heavy oil fired smokestacks, WELACC5 for LNG fired smokestacks and NSL310MoCu Clad steel for coal fired smokestacks. Corrosion resistance of these steels under laboratory corrosion testing environments and actual environments are evaluated. Finally future problems of corrosion resistant materials for smokestacks are touched on briefly.
- R. Ebara, H. Nakamoto, T. Matsumoto, E. Sato, R. Matsuhashi, and T. Kozeki, Mitsubishi Juko Giho, 27, 433 (1990)
- R. Ebara, Y. Yamada, H. Kondo, A. Usami, and K. Tanabe, Mitsubishi Juko Giho, 34, 46 (1997)
- R. Ebara, Air pollution Preventive Equipment. Stainless Steel Handbook, R.Tanaka edit., p.1361, Nikkan Kogyo Shinbun. Ltd., 1995
- R. Ebara , H. Nakamoto, T. Matsumoto, R. Matsuhashi, E. Sato, and H. Abo, Zairyo-to-Kankyo, 40, 247 (1991)
- R. Ebara, Fushoku Boshoku Data Book, p.245, Maruzen Co., 1995
- A. Usami, K. Tanabe, Y. Yamada, K. Hashima, and R. Ebara, Zairyo-to-Kankyo, 54, 569 (2005)
- M. Suwa, H. Kimura, Y. Yamada, K. Hirao, and R. Ebara, Zairyo-to-Kankyo, 54, 538 (2005)
- Y. Yamada, H. Kondo, R. Ebara, and H. Kimura, Mitsubishi Juko Giho, 36, 278 (1999)
- R. W. Schutz and C. S. Young, Corrosion 84, Paper No. 312
- INca alloy C-276, Publication No.IAI-23-1, p.12, Inco Alloys International, Inc., 1993
- Titanium Europe, p.6, 1994
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기