자세 안정성 개선을 위한 체성감각 자극 시스템 개발
Development of a Somatosensory Stimulation System for the Improvement of Postural Stability
This paper proposes a somatosensory stimulation system for the improvement of postural stability using vibration as somatosensory stimulation. This system consists of vibratory stimulation and postural response measurement. To evaluate this system, the center of pressure(COP) was closely observed in turn with simultaneous or separate mechanical vibratory stimulations to flexor ankle muscles (tibialis anterior, triceps surae) and two plantar zones on both feet while standing on a stable and an unstable support. The simultaneous vibratory stimulations cleared influenced postural stability and the effects of vibrations were higher with the unstable support. In separate vibratory stimulations, the extent of the COP sway reduced when the direction of the vibratory stimulations and that of the inclination of body coincided for flexor ankle muscle stimulations. In the contrary, the extent of the COP sway increased when the direction of the stimulations and that of body inclination coincided for plantar zone stimulations. These results can be useful for the development of rehabilitation systems that utilizes somatosensory inputs for postural balance.
- D. H. Jeong and H. C. Kwom, 'A study on control of posture and balance,' The Journal of korean society of physical therapy, vol 11, no. 3, pp. 23-36, 1999
- F. B. Horak and J. M. Macpherson, Postural orientation and equilibrium. In Handbook of Physiology, section 1, Exercise: Regulation and Integration of Multiple Systems, Oxford University Press, New York, pp. 255-292, 1996
- T. Mergner and T. Rosemeier, 'Interaction of vestibular, somatosensory and visual signals for postural control and motion perception under terrestrial and microgravity conditions: a conceptual model,' Brain Research Review vol. 28, pp. 118-135, 1998
- S. C. Gandevia, 'Kinesthesia: roles for afferent signals and motor commands. In: Handbook of Physiology. Exercise. Regulation and Integration of Multiple Systems,' Bethesda, MD: Am. Physiol. Soc., sect. vol. 12, pp. 128-172, 1996
- F. Hlavacka, T. Mergner, and M. Krizkova, 'Control of the body vertical by vestibular and proprioceptive inputs,' Brain Research Bulletin, vol. 40, pp. 431-434, 1996
- D. C. Gravelle, C. A. Laughton, N. T. Dhruv, K. D. Datdare, J. B. Niemi, L. A. Lipsitz, and J. J. Collins, ' Noise-enhanced balance control in older adults,' Neuroreport, vol. 13, no. 15, pp. 1853-1856, October 2002
- C. Mauter, T. Mergner, B. Bolha, and F. Hlavacka, 'Human balance control during cutaneous stimulation of the plantar soles,' Neuroscience letters, vol. 302, pp. 45-48, 2001
- H. Lekhel, K. E. Popov, D. Anastasopoulos, A. Bronstein, K. Bhatia, C. D. Marsden, and M. Gresty, 'Postural responses to vibration of neck muscles in patients with idiopathic Torticollis,' Brain, vol. 119, pp. 101-109, 1997
- Y. P. Ivanenko, R. Grasso, and F. Lacquaniti, 'Neck muscle vibration makes walking humans accelerate in the direction of gaze,' J. Physiol., vol. 525, pp. 803-814, 2000
- A. Priplata, J. Niemi, M. Salen, J. Harry, L. A. Lipsitz, and J. J. Collins, 'Noise-Enhanced Human Balance Control,' Physical Review Letters, vol. 89, no. 23, pp. 1-4, 2002
- J. J. Collins, A. A. Priplata, D. C. Gravelle, J. Niemi, J. Harry, and L. A. Lipsitz, 'Noise-Enhanced Human Sensorimotor Function,' IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine, March-April 2003
- R. P. Tien, G. J. Felsberg, and J. Macfall, 'Fast spin-echo high-resolution MR imaging of the inner ear,' AJR Am. J Roentrgenal, vol. 159, pp. 395-398, 1992
- L. Rocchi, L. Chiari, and A. Cappello, 'Feature selection of stabilometric parameters based on principal component analysis,' Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, vol. 42, pp. 71-79, 2004
- V. S. Gurfinkel, T. B. Kireeva, and Y. S. Levik, 'Effect of postural muscle vibration on equilibrium maintenance in the frontal plane at various levels of stability,' Human Physiology, Vol. 22, pp. 83-92, 1996
- Y. P. Ivanenko, R. Grasso, and F. Lacquaniti, 'Influence of Leg Muscle Vibration on Human Walking,' J. Neurophysiol, vol. 84, pp. 1737-1747, 2000
- A. Kavounoudias, J. C. Gilhodes, R. Roll, and J. P. Roll, 'From balance regulation to body orientation: two goals for muscle proprioceptive information processing?,' Exp Brain Res., vol. 124, pp. 80-88, 1999
- Y. P. Ivanenko, V. L. Talis, and O. V. Kazennikov, 'Support stability influences postural response to muscle vibration in humans,' Eur. J. Neurosci., vol. 11, pp. 647-654, 1999
- R. Dickstein, Y. Laufer, and M. Katz, 'TENS to the posterior aspect of the legs decreases postural sway during stance,' Neuroscience letters, vol. 393, pp. 51-55. 2006
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기