자동차 제어기의 내구수명 평가방안 연구
A Study on the Evaluation Method for Durability Life of Vehicle,s ECU
In order to assess the reliability of the electronics control unit for vehicles, accelerated life test model and procedure are developed. By using this method, failure mechanism and life distribution are analyzed. The main results are as follows : i) the main failure mechanism is degradation failure that is, junction destruction of a semiconductor resin by high temperature. ii) the life distribution of the electronics control unit for vehicles is fitted well to Weibull life distribution and the accelerated life model of that is fitted well to Arrhenius model. iii) at the result of the life distribution, accelerated life test method is developed, and test time for life assessment will be shortened by 5,000 hours by this test method.
- "A Review of Equipment Aging Theory and Technology," EPRI, NP-1558, 1980
- GM, "General Specification for Electrical/ Electronic Component," GMW3172, pp.49, 2004
- Department of Defense, MIL-HDBK-217 FN2, DOD, 1995
- K. S. Sultan, M. R. Mahmoud and H. M. Saleh, "Moments and Estimation from Progressively Censored Data of Half Logistics Distribution," International Journal of Reliability and Applications, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 177-187, 2006
- E. Suhir, "Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) in Microelectronics and Photonics : Its Role, Attributes, Challenges, Pitfalls, and Interaction With Qualification Tests," Journal of Electronic Packaging," Vol. 124, No. 11, pp. 281-291, 2002
- F. Aboukalam, "Robust Most Significant Periods of Developments in Time Dominated Data," International Journal of Reliability and Applications, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 89-95, 2006
- S.J. Oh, "Life Assesment of the Automotive Electronics Virtual Qualification," The Graduate School of Hanyang University, 2006
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기