$SF_6/CF_4$ 혼합 가스의 SLI, AC 절연내력 특성
SLI, AC Breakdown Voltage Characteristics of
$SF_6/CF_4$ Mixtures Gas in Nonuniform Field
Although many studies have been carried out about binary gas mixtures with $SF_6$ , few studies were presented about breakdown characteristics of $SF_6/CF_4$ mixtures. At present study the breakdown characteristics of $SF_6/CF_4$ mixtures in non-uniform field was performed. The experiments were carried out under AC voltage and standard lightning impulse(SLI) voltage. Breakdown characteristics were investigated for $SF_6/CF_4$ mixtures when AC voltages and standard lighting impulse voltage was applied in a needle-plane. The needle-plane electrode whose gap distance was 3 mm were used in a test chamber. $SF_6/CF_4$ mixtures contained from 0 to 100% $SF_6$ and the experimental gas pressure ranged from 0.1 to 0.5 MPa. The breakdown characteristics of $SF_6/CF_4$ mixtures in non-uniform field may be influenced by defects like needle-shaped protrusions. In case of slowly rising SLI voltage and AC voltage it is enhanced by corona-stabilization. This phenomena caused by the ion drift during streamer development and the resulting space-charge is investigated. In non-uniform field under negative SLI voltage the breakdown voltage was increase linearly but under positive SLI voltage the breakdown voltage increase non-linearly. The breakdown voltage in needle-plane electrode displayed N shape characteristics for increasing the content of $SF_6$ at AC voltage. $SF_6/CF_4$ mixture has good dielectric strength and arc-extinguishing properties than pure SF6. This paper presents experimental results on breakdown characteristics for various mixtures of $SF_6/CF_4$ at practical pressures. We could make an environment friendly gas insulation material with maintaining dielectric strength by combing $SF_6\;and\;CF_4$ which generates a lower lever of the global warming effect.
- Y. Qiu, Y. P. Feng, "Investigation of SF6-N2, SF6-CO2 and SF6-air as substitutes for SF6 insulation", IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation, Vol.2, p. 766, 1996
- D. Kind and K. Feser, "High-voltage test techniques", Newnes, p. 14. 2001
서상현, 유회영, 김상남, 하성철, "
$SF_6$가스의 전리 및 부착계수에 관한 연구", 조명 전기설비학회지 Vol.10, No.6, p. 622, 1996
- W. Ziomek and E. Kuffel, "Breakdown and prebreakdown characteristics of SF6/CF4 mixtures in non-uniform electric field", High Voltage Engineering, Eleventh International Sysposium on Conf. Vol.3, No. 467, p.243, 1999
G. J. Cliteur, Y. Hayashi, E. Haginomori, K.Suzuki, "Calculation of the uniform breakdown field strength of
$SF_6$Gas", IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol.5, No. 6, p.847, 1998
V. N. Maller and M. S. Naidu, "Advances in High Voltage Insulation And Arc Interruption in
$SF_6$And Vacuum", Pergamon press, pp.1-11, 1981
T. Nitta, N. Yamada, Y. Fujiwara, "Area effect of electrical breakdown in compressed
$SF_6$", IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Volume PAS-93, Issue. 2, p.625, 1974
송병두, 하성철, "볼츠만 방정식에 의한
$CF_4$분자 가스의 전자이동속도특성에 관한 연구", 전기전자재료학회논문지, Vol.17, No.11, p.1252, November 2004
- M. L. Trudeau, M. F. Frechette and R. Y. Laroque, " Sparks in SF6 and SF6/CF4 Atmospheres : impact on metallic and insulating surfaces". conference Record of the IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, June 16-19, 1996
- M. Zou and J. P. Reynders, "Synergy between SF6 and other gases to enhance dielectric strength", 10th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering, p.251, 1997
- 황청호, 박신우, 김남렬, 허창수. "평등전계에서 SF6/CF4 혼합 가스의 AC 절연내력 특성", 한국전기전자재료학회지, vol. 20, No.4, p. 381, April 2007
- J. Berg, E. Kuffel, "Breakdown voltage characteristics of SF6/CF4 mixtures in uniform and non-uniform field gaps", Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, Annual Report., Conf, p. 126 - 129, 1995
서호준, 이동희, "
$SF_6계$혼합 가스의 뇌임펄스 절연파괴 특성", 전기전자재료학회, Vol.18, No.7, p.667, 2005
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기