Torque Ripples Minimization of DTC IPMSM Drive for the EV Propulsion System using a Neural Network
This paper deals with a Direct Torque Control (DTC) of an Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (IPMSM) for the Electric Vehicle (EV) propulsion system using a Neural Network (NN). The Conventional DTC with optimized switching lookup table and three level torque controller generates relatively large torque ripples in an electric vehicle motor drive. For reducing the torque ripples, a three level torque controller is hereby replaced by the five level torque controller. Furthermore, the switching lookup table of the five level torque controller based DTC is replaced with a Neural Network. These DTC schemes of an IPMSM drive are simulated using MATLAB/SIMULINK. The simulated results are compared with the conventional DTC and it is found that the ripples in the torque, as well as in the stator current, are reduced drastically.
- C. Chan, 'The State of the Art of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles,' Proc. of IEEE, vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 247--275, Feb. 2002
- P. Pillay and R. Krishnan, 'Modeling of Permanent Magnet Motor Drives,' IEEE Trans. on Ind. Electronics, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 537-541, Nov. 1998
- J. W. Park, D. H. Koo, J. M. Kim, and H. G. Kim, 'Improvement of Control Characteristics of Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Electric Vehicle,' IEEE Trans. on Ind. Electronics, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1754-1760, Nov./Dec. 2001
- J. M. Zurada, 'Introduction to Artificial Neural Systems, West Publishing,' St. Paul, MN (Editor), 1992
- L. Zhong, M. F. Rahman, W. Y. Hu, K. W. Lim, 'Analysis of Direct Torque Control in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drives,' IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 528-536, May 1997
- P. Vas, 'Sensorless Vector and Direct Torque Contro,l' Oxford University Press, London, U.K., 1998
- I. Takahashi and T. Noguchi, 'A New Quick-Response and High-Efficiency Control Strategy of an Induction Motor,' IEEE Trans.Ind Apl, vol. IA-22, no. 5, pp. 820-827, Sept./Oct. 1986
- L. Tang, L. Zhong, M.F. Rahman and Y. Hu, 'Novel Direct Torque Controlled Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine Drive With Low Ripple in Flux and Torque and Fixed Switching Frequency,' IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 19, no.2, pp. 346-354, March 2004
- P. Pillay and P. Freere, 'Literature Survey of Permanent Magnet AC Motor and Drive,' in Proc. IEEE IAS'89, vol. 1, pp.74-84, 1889
- K. L. Shi, T. F. Chan, Y. K. Wong, S. L. Ho, 'Direct Self Control of Induction Motor Based on Neural Network,' IEEE Trans. on Ind. App, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 1290-1298, Sep./Oct. 2001
- L. Lianbing, S. Hexu, W. Xiaojun and T. Yongquing, 'A High-Performance Direct Torque Control Based on DSP in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drive,' in Proc IEEE ICA'02, 2002, pp. 1622-1625
- T. J. E. Miller, 'Brushless Permanent Magnet and Reluctance Motor Drives,' Oxford Science Publication, U.K., 1989
- J. Faiz, M. B. B. Sharifian, Ali Keyhani, and A. B. Proca, 'Sensorless Direct Torque Control of Induction Motors Used in Electric Vehicle,' IEEE Trans. Energy Conversion, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 1-10, March. 2003
- B. K. Bose, 'Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives,' IEEE Press, New York 2003
- Yen-Shin Lai, Wen-Ke Wang and Yen-Chang Chen, 'Novel Switching Techniques for Reducing the Speed Ripple of AC Drives With Direct Torque Control,' IEEE Trans. on Ind. Electronics, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 768-775, Aug. 2004
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2011. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 11(4): 401~407
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기