Analysis, Design, Modeling, Simulation and Development of Single-Switch AC-DC Converters for Power Factor and Efficiency Improvement
This paper addresses several issues concerning the analysis, design, modeling, simulation and development of single-phase, single-switch, power factor corrected AC-DC high frequency switching converter topologies with transformer isolation. A detailed analysis and design is presented for single-switch topologies, namely forward buck, flyback, Cuk, Sepic and Zeta buck-boost converters, with high frequency isolation for discontinuous conduction modes (DCM) of operation. With an awareness of modem design trends towards improved performance, these switching converters are designed for low power rating and low output voltage, typically 20.25W with 13.5V in DCM operation. Laboratory prototypes of the proposed single-switch converters in DCM operation are developed and test results are presented to validate the proposed design and developed model of the system.
- G.C. Hsieh J. F. Tsai, M. Fu Lai and J.C. Li, ' Design of power factor corrector for the off line isolated buck/boost converter by a voltage follower technique,' in Proc. IEEE IECON'93, 1993, pp. 959-964
- J.S. Glaser and A. F. Witulski, 'design issues for high power factor ac-dc converters systems' in Proc. IEEE PESC'95, 1995, pp.542-548
- D. Balocco, E. Derory, D. Ploquin and C. Zardini, 'A new single stage isolated power factor preregulator for avionics distributed power supply systems' in Proc. IEEE PESC'96, June 1996, pp.1717-1723
- F.S Dos Reis, J. Sebastian and J. Uceda, 'characterization of Conducted Noise Generation for Sepic, Cuk and Boost Converters Working as Power Factor Preregulators,' in Proc. IEEE IECON'93, 1993, pp. 965- 970
- C. A. Canesin, L. Barbi, 'A unity power factor multiple isolated outputs switching mode power supply using a single switch,' in Proc IEEE APEC'97, vol.2, Nov.1997, pp. 866-871
- M.T. Madigan, R.W. Erickson and E.H. Ismail, 'Integrated High-Quality Rectifier Regulators, ' IEEE Trans. on Indus. Electro., vol. 46, 1999, pp. 749-758
- Kin- siu Fung, Wing- Hung Ki and Philip K. T. Mok, 'Analysis and Measurement of DCM Power Factor Correctors,' in Proc. IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 1999, pp.709-714
- Buso S., Spiazzi G., and Tagliavia, 'Simplified Control Technique For High-Power Factor Fly Back Cuk And Sepic Rectifier Operating In CCM,' in Proc. IEEE Conference on Industry Application 1999, vol.3, Oct.1999 pp. 1633-1638
- T.F. Wu and Y.K. Chen, , 'Analysis and design of an isolated single-stage converter achieving power-factor correction and fast regulation,' IEEE Trans. Industrial Electron., vol. 46, pp. 759-767, August 1999
- K.H. LIU and Y.L LIN 'Current Waveform Distortion In Power Factor Correction Circuit Employing iscontinuous Mode Boost Converter,' IEEE PESC 1989, PP.828-829
- Bhim Singh, B.N.Singh, Ambrish Chandra, Kamal Al-Haddad, Ashish Pandey and Dwarka P. Kothari, 'A review of single-phase improved power quality ac-dc converters,' IEEE Trans. On Industrial Electronics, vol.50, no.5, pp.962-981, Oct. 2003
- Y. Jiang, and F.C. Lee, 'Single-Stage Single-Phase parallel power factor correction scheme,' in Proc. IEEE PESC'94, 1994, pp. 1145-1151
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 2008. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 8(4): 309~316
- 2015. "" Journal of power electronics : JPE, 15(1): 10~17
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기