퍼지 로직 시스템을 이용한 항공기 가스터빈 엔진 오류 검출에 대한 연구
Fault Diagnosis in Gas Turbine Engine Using Fuzzy Inference Logic
A fuzzy inference logic system is proposed for gas turbine engine fault isolation. The gas path measurements used for fault isolation are exhaust gas temperature, low and high rotor speed, and fuel flow. The fuzzy inference logic uses rules developed from a model of performance influence coefficients to isolate engine faults while accounting for uncertainty in gas path measurements. Inputs to the fuzzy inference logic system are measurement deviations of gas path parameters which are transferred directly from the ECM(Engine Control Monitoring) program and outputs are engine module faults. The proposed fuzzy inference logic system is tested using simulated data developed from the ECM trend plot reports and the results show that the proposed fuzzy inference logic system isolates module faults with high accuracy rate in the environment of high level of uncertainty.
- G. W. Gallops and M. A. Bushman, "In-flight performance diagnostic capability of an adaptive engine model," AIAA Paper, 92-3746, 1992
- C. Napolitano, I. Chen, and S. Naylor, "Aircraft failure detection and identification using neural network," J. of Guidance. Control and Dynamic, vol. 16, no. 6, Nov-Dec, 1993
- Z. Chi, H. M. Yan, and T. Pham, "Fuzzy algorithms: With applications to image processing and pattern recognition," World Scientific, Singapore, 1998
- P. Lu, and M. Jang, "An evaluation of engine fault diagnostics using artificial neural networks," ASME J Eng Gas Turbine Power, 123, pp. 240-246, 2001
- A. J. Volponi, "The use of Kalman filter and neural network methodologies in Gas turbine performance diagnostics," ASME Paper-00-GT-547, 2000
- A. J. Volponi, "Foundations of Gas path analysis I&II, Gas turbine condition monitoring and fault diagnosis," Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics Lecture Series 2003- 01, 2003
- P. Lu, T. C. Hsu, M. C. Zhang, and J. Zhang, "An evaulation of engine diagnostics using artificial neural network," ASME J. Eng. Gas Turbine Power, vol. 123, pp. 204-246, 2000
- D. K. Rederick, S. Garg, and S. Adibhatla, "Turbofan engine control design using robust multivariable control technologies," IEEE Trans. on Contr. Syst. Tech., vol. 8, no. 6, 2000
- H. Pold. and Gass, "The application of expert systems and neural networks to Gas turbine prognostics and diagnostics, "ASME J. Eng.Gas Turbine Power, 121, pp, 607-612, 1999
- Q. Song, J. Wilkie, and M. J. Grimlbe, "Robust controller for gas turbines based upon LQR/LTR design with selftuning features," J. Dynamics Systems. Measurement and Control, vol. 115, 1993
저자의 다른 논문
- 2005 "무인 항공기용 터보 제트 엔진의 PI-구조 퍼지 추론 제어기 설계" 한국항행학회논문지 = Journal of advanced navigation technology 9 (1): 34~40
- 2008 "영상 자코비안 및 동특성 불확실성을 포함하는 로봇 매니퓰레이터의 영상기반 강인제어" 제어·로봇·시스템학회 논문지 = Journal of institute of control, robotics and systems 14 (10): 1047~1052
- 2010 "Robust Visual Servo Control of Robot Manipulators with UncertainDynamics and Camera Parameters" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems 8 (2): 308~313
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기