곡선 서스펜션을 사용한 초소형 VCM 포커싱 구동기 개발
Development of A Small VCM Focusing Actuator Using Curved Suspensions
This paper proposes small VCM(voice coil motor) type, auto-focusing and zoom actuators for mobile information devices. In order to meet the large output displacement within small height restriction, the proposed auto-focusing actuator adopts curved suspensions, which are similar to a leaf-spring type suspension of optical disk drives. The sensitivity of design parameters on output displacement and dynamic performance is implemented using ANSYS (3D FEM tool) to determine the optimal geometry and stiffness of the curved suspensions. This paper also investigates a new zoom actuator without a suspension supporting a bobbin. The zoom actuator uses a moving rail and a stoper mechanism by generating rotational force at lens holder. Magnetic flux density of the zoom actuator are calculated by both the FEM and permeance method. Experiments using prototypes of the proposed focusing and zoom models show that both actuators meet the required displacement and performance.
- Yang, Y. B. and Kuo, S. R. 1987, 'Effect of Curvature on Stability of Curved Beams', Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 113, pp. 1185-1202
- Lieu, D. K., 2001, 'Design of Basic Electro-mechanical Device', PREM Research Consortium, pp. 10-118
- Huang, L., et al., 2002, 'Movement Interferences Analysis for Objective Lens Actuator in Optical Disc System', Sensors and Actuators A : Physical, Vol. 102, pp. 19-30
- Kim, D.-H., et al., 2000, 'Design and Characteristic Analysis of Moving Coil type Linear Oscillatory Actuator Considering Unbalanced Magnetic Circuit', Transactions of the KIEE, Vol. 49B, No. 6, pp. 403-410
- Ko, B., Jung, J.-S. and Lee, S.-Y., 2006, 'Design of a Slim-type Optical Pick-up Actuator Using PMN-PT Bimorphs', Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 15, pp. 1912-1918
- Hong, H. S., Yoo, J. H. and Lee, H. C., 2005, 'Optimal Design of the Plate Spring Suspension in an Optical Pickup Actuator', Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 232-238
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기