헬름홀츠 공명기의 흡음성능에 관한 연구
A Study on the Acoustic Absorption Performance of a Helmholtz Resonator
A helmholtz resonator has been widely used for the purpose of suppressing the low frequency noises propagated from various heat and fluid machineries. However, the conventional resonator has demerits that the effective absorption bandwidth is narrow and the absorption performance is not so outstanding in the only limited configurations of neck and cavity as well. In order to overcome these problems, in this paper, a resonator with perforated neck is proposed. The absorption performances of the resonator are measured by two-microphone method and estimated by transfer matrix method. The measured values of normal absorption coefficients agree well with the estimated values. By introducing the perforated plates at the neck of a resonator, it is shown that the absorption performance have been significantly improved.
- Blackman, A. W., 1960, 'Effect of Nonlinear Losses on the Design of Absorbers for Combustion Instabilities', ARS Journal, pp. 1022-1028
- Youn, J. W., Jeong, G. C. and Kwon, Y. P., 1995, 'Fan Noise Reduction by a Helmholtz Resonator', Proceeding of the SAREK Annual Summer Conference, pp. 233-237
- Tang, S. K., 2005, 'On the Helmholtz Resonatots with Tapered Necks', Journal of Sound and Vibration Vol. 279, pp.1085-1096
- Lee, D. H., Seo, S. W., Hong, B. K. and Song, H. Y., 2005, 'A Study on the Improvement of Acoustic Absorption of Multiple Layer Perforated Panel Systems', Transactions of the Korea Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 571-577
- Kim, S. R. and Kim, Y. H., 2005, 'Absorptive Characteristics of a Helmholtz Resonator Damped by a Flexible Porous Screen', Proceeding of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, pp. 865-868
- Lee, D. H. and Kwon, Y. P., 2004, 'Estimation of the Absorption Performance of Multiple Layer Perforated Plate Systems by Transfer Matrix Method', Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 278, pp. 847-860
- Munjal, M. L. 1987, Acoustics of Ducts and Mufflers, Wiley, New York, p. 150(Chapter 3)
- Dickey, N. S. and Selamet, A., 1996, 'Helmholtz Resonators: One-dimensional Limit for Small Cavity Length-to-diameter Ratios', Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 195, No. 3, pp. 512-517
- Kim, S. R. and Kim, Y. H., 2005, 'A Helmholtz Resonator Array Panel for Low Frequency Sound Absorption', Transactions of the Korea Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 8, pp. 924-930
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Lee, Dong-Hoon ; Song, Hwa-Young 2009. "A Study on the Sound Absorption Performance of a Helmholtz Resonator Combined with Porous Materials" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 19(6): 628~633
- Lee, Il-Jae 2009. "Effect of Leakage on the Noise Reduction Characteristics of Helmholtz Resonator" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 19(6): 634~640
- Lee, Young-Sup ; Chung, Kwang-Seop ; Lee, Dong-Hoon 2010. "An Experimental Investigation on Noise Reduction Performance of the Absorption and the Resonance Type Duct Silencers" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 22(12): 897~901
- Yeon, Joon-Oh ; Kim, Kyoung-Woo ; Yang, Kwan-Seop 2013. "Evaluations of the Acoustics Characteristics of Cellulose Absorbers" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 23(5): 456~462
- Lee, Iljae 2013. "External Leakage on Helmholtz Resonators" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 23(8): 752~758
- Song, Hwayoung ; Yang, Yoonsang ; Lee, Donghoon 2016. "A Study on the Absorption Performance of a Perforated Panel type of Resonator" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 28(6): 224~231
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기