공압제진대용 이중챔버형 공압스프링의 복소강성 모형화
Amplitude-dependent Complex Stiffness Modeling of Dual-chamber Pneumatic Spring for Pneumatic Vibration Isolation Table
Pneumatic vibration isolator typically consisting of dual-chamber pneumatic springs and a rigid table are widely employed for proper operation of precision instruments such as optical devices or nano-scale equipments owing to their low stiffness- and high damping-characteristics. As environmental vibration regulations for precision instruments become more stringent, it is required to improve further the isolation performance. In order to facilitate their design optimization or active control, a more accurate mathematical model or complex stiffness is needed. Experimental results we obtained rigorously for a dual-chamber pneumatic spring exhibit significantly amplitude dependent behavior, which cannot be described by linear models in earlier researches. In this paper, an improvement for the complex stiffness model is presented by taking two major considerations. One is to consider the amplitude dependent complex stiffness of diaphragm necessarily employed for prevention of air leakage. The other is to employ a nonlinear model for the air flow in capillary tube connecting the two pneumatic chambers. The proposed amplitude-dependent complex stiffness model which reflects dependency on both frequency and excitation amplitude is shown to be very valid by comparison with the experimental measurements. Such an accurate nonlinear model for the dual-chamber pneumatic springs would contribute to more effective design or control of vibration isolation systems.
- White, F. M., 2003, 'Fluid Mechanics 5th Edition', NewYork : McGraw-Hill
- Munson, B. R., Young, D. F. and Okiishi, T. H., 1998, 'Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 3rd Edition', New York : John Wiley & Sons, Inc
- Moran, M. J. and Shapiro, H. N., 2004, 'Fundamentals of Engineering Therm Odyamics 5th Edition', New York : John Wiley & Sons
- Shearer, J. L., 1960, Fluid Power Control : Chap.16 Pneumatic Drives. MIT press
- Oosthuizen, P. H. and Carscallen, W. E., 1997, 'Compressible Fluid Flow', New York : McGraw- Hill
- Gordon, C. G., 1991, 'Generic Criteria for Vibration-sensitive Equipment', Proceedings of SPIE, SanJose, CA
- Amick, H., Gendreau, M. and Gordon, C. G., 2002, 'Facility Vibration Issues for Nanotechnology Research', Proceedings of the Symposium on Nano Device Technology, Hsinchu,Taiwan
- Harris, C. M. and Crede, C. E., 1961, 'Shock and Vibration Handbook', McGraw-Hill
- DeBra, D. B., 1984, 'Design of Laminar Flow Restrictors for Damping Pneumatic Vibration isolators', CIRP Annals, Vol. 33, No. 1 , pp. 351-356
- Erin, C., Wilson, B. and Zapfe, J., 1998, 'An Improved Model of a Pneumatic Vibration isolator : Theory and Experiment', Journal of Sound and Vibration. Vol. 218, No. 1, pp. 81-101
- Nashif, A. D., Jones, D. I. G., and Henderson, J. P., 1986, 'Vibration Damping', New York : John Wiley & Sons, Inc
- Lee, J. H. and Kim, K. J., 2006, 'Computation of Complex Stiffness of Inflated Diaphragm in Pneumatic Springs by Using FE Codes', Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 9, pp. 919-925
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Lee, Jeung-Hoon ; Kim, Kwang-Joon 2008. "An Efficient Transmissibility-design Technique for Pneumatic Vibration Isolator" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 18(4): 411~423
- Park, Young-Woo ; Kim, Kwang-Joon 2013. "Frequency Range Expansion of Pneumatic Exciter by Using Dual-chamber" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 23(10): 909~919
- Lee, Jeung-Hoon ; Lee, Kyung-Jun ; Park, Hyoung-Gil 2017. "Exploiting Air-bubble Reflection for Reducing Propeller Caviation Induced Hull Excitation" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 27(6): 730~739
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기