계통연계 분산전원의 새로운 단독운전 판별기법
Novel Islanding Detection Method for Distributed Generation Interconnected with Utility Grid
This paper describes the development of a novel islanding detection method, which uses the signal cross-corelation scheme between the injected reactive current and the power frequency deviation. The existing method, which injects the reactive current of 2.5-5% to the rated current and detects the frequency deviation directly, brings about lowing the power quality due to the harmonic pollution. The proposed method eliminates the weak point of the existing method, because it injects the reactive current less than 1% to the rated current. The operational feasibility was verified through computer simulations with PSCAD/EMTDC software, and experimental works with a 10kVA hardware prototype. The proposed method can detect the islanding status effectively without lowing the power quality of interconnected distributed generation system.
- IEEE Std. 929-2000, IEEE Recommended practice for Utility Interface of Photovoltaic(PV) Systems, Sponsored by IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 32 on Photovoltaics, IEEE Std. 929-2000, Published by the IEEE, New York, NY, April 2000
- D. Handran, R. Bass, F. Lambert, J. Kennedy, "Simulation of Distribution Feeders and Charger Installation for the Georgia Tech Olympic Electric Tram System", Proceedings of the 5th IEEE Workshop on Computers in Power Electronics, pp. 168-175, August 11-14 1996
- Hung, G.K., Chang, C.C., and Chem, C.L. :＂ Automatic phase-shift method for islanding detection of grid-connected photovoltaic inverters", IEEE Trans, Energy Convers., 2003, 18, (1), pp. 169-173
- Thomas R. Sims, Robert A. Jones, and Ali F. Imece, "Investigation of Potential Islanding Problems of a Line-Commutated Static Power Converter in Photovoltaic Systems." IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, Vol. 5, No. 3, September 1990
- M. A. Redfern, J. I. barrett, and O. Usta, "A New Microprocessor Based Islanding Protection Algorithm for Dispersed Storage and Generation Units." IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 10, No. 3, July 1995
- M. E. Ropp, M. Begovic, A. Rohatgi, "Determining the Relative Effectiveness of Islanding Prevention Techniques Using Phase Criteria and Non-detection Zones", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion Vol. 15 no. 3, September 2000, p. 290-296
- P. O'Kane and B. Fox, "Loss of mains Detection for Embedded Generation by System Impedance Monitoring." IEE Conference Publication on Developments in Power System Protection, 25-27th March 1997
- Cooper C B, "Standby Generation Problems and Prospective Gains from Parallel Running." Power System Protection '89, Singapore 1989
- Ropp, ME., Begovic, M., and Rogatgi, A. : "Analysis and performance assessment of the active frequency drift method of islanding prevention", IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., 1999, 14, (3), pp. 810-816
- S. J. Ranade, N. R. Prasad, S. Omick, L. F. Kazda, "A Study of Islanding in Utility-Connected Residential Photovoltaic Systems, Part I: Models and Analytical Methods", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 4(3), pp, 436-445, September 1989
- B. Han, B. Bae, "Novel Phase-Locked Loop Using Adaptive Linear Combiner" IEEE Trans on Power Dilivery, Vol. 21, No. 1, Jan, 2006
- K. Takigawa and H. Kobayashi, "A Development of Compact and Reliable Protective Control Unit for Grid Connected Small Residential PV systems." IEEE, No. CH3365-4/94/0000-1081, 1994
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Park, Chan-Eom ; Jung, Jin-Soo ; Han, Woon-Ki ; Lim, Hyun-Sung ; Song, Young-Sang ; Kim, Choon-Sam ; Lim, Duk-Gyu 2013. "An Assessment on Voltage and Power Quality in Load Facility during the Islanding of Residential Fuel Cell System" 전기학회논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 62(12): 1792~1797
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기