압전 효과를 이용한 에너지 포집 시스템에 관한 연구
A Study on the Energy Scavenging System Using Piezoelectric Effect
Mostly used sensors have wired powering and two-way cable systems. It is difficult to employ wired sensor network in ubiquitous era because of a number of sensors and cables. Therefore, sensor networks move from wired systems to wireless systems for the future. However, the power source is a critical obstacle for wireless sensornodes. This research represents the new power source which supplies energy sensor node, maintains over 10 years, and thus replaces batteries with limit of lifetime. The system with piezo materials scavenges extra energies such as vibration and acceleration from the environment. Then it converts the scavenged mechanical energy to electrical energy for powering a sensor, a controller and a circuit for regulating voltage and transmitting sensor value. This study explains the properties of piezo material through theoretical analysis and experiments, and demonstrates powering sensor and transmitting data with stored energy (35mJ) for 14 sec. The developed system provides a solution to overcome the critical problem of making up wireless sensor networks.
- Paradiso, J. A., Hslao, K., Strickon, J., Lifton, J. and Adler, A., 'Sensor systems for interactive surfaces,' IBM Systems Journal, Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 892-914, 2000
- Jain, M. K. and Grimes, C. A., 'A Wireless Magnetoelastic Micro-Sensor Array for Simultaneous Measurement of Temperature and Pressure,' IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, Vol. 37, No. 4, pp. 2022-2024, 2001
- Sodano, H. A., Inman, D. J. and Park, G. H. 'Comparison of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Devices for Recharging Batteries,' Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Strucutres, Vol. 16, No. 10, pp. 799-807, 2005
- Ong, K. G., Grimes, C. A., Robbins, C. L. and Singh, R. S., 'Design and application of wireless, passive, resonant-circuit environmental monitoring sensor,' Sensors and Actuators , Vol. 93, No. 1, pp. 33-43, 2001
- Roundy, S., Wright, P. K. and Pister, K. S. J., 'Micro-electrostatic vibration-to-electricity converter,' Proceeding of IMECE 2002 ASME international mechanical engineering congress & exposition, pp. 1-10, 2002
- Stangel, K., Kolnsberg, S., Hammerschmidt, D., Hosticka, B. J., Trieu, H. K. and Mokwa, W., 'A programmable intraocular CMOS pressure sensor system implant,' IEEE J. of Solid State Circuits, Vol. 36, No. 7, pp. 1094-1100, 2001
- Shenck, N. S. and Paradiso, J. A., 'Energy Scavenging with Shoe-Mounted Piezoelectrics,' IEEE Micro, Vol. 21, Issue 3, pp. 30-41, 2001
- Oh, J. G., 'SAW Based Passive Radio Sensors using Energy Gathering Method,' Ph. D. Thesis, University of Sogang, pp. 25-29, 2005
- Pohl, A., 'A Review of Wireless SAW Sensors,' IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, pp. 317-332, 2000
- Stoyanov, P. G. and Grimes, C. A., 'A remote query magnetostrictive viscosity sensor,' Sensors and Actuators, pp. 8-14, 2000
- Bedford, A. and Drumheller, D. S., 'Introduction to elastic wave propagation,' John Wiley & Sons, pp. 43-82, 1996
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Jo, Byung-Wan ; Lee, Yun-Sung ; Kim, Young-Ji ; Park, Jung-Hoon 2009. "A Basic Experimental Study on Vibration Power Generator for A Green Traffic Network" 大韓土木學會論文集, Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, D. 교통공학, 도로공학, 시공관리, 정보기술, 지역 및 도시계획, 철도공학, 측량 및 지형공간정보공학, 29(d6): 675~683
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기