마이크로광조형을 이용한 대면적의 타원형 마이크로 렌즈 어레이 제작
Fabrication of Elliptical Micro-lens Array with Large Surface Using
A 3D structure production method for microstereolithography is a useful way that produces complex structures with flexible processes and low cost. Several UV curable resins were blended and the optimal resin for micro-lens fabricate was selected through viscosity, workability and transmission tests. It consists of 1, 6 - Hexanediol diacrylate with 15 Apha and Isobornyl acrylate for reducing some shrinkage. When fabricating a micro-lens array on large surface, some distortion of shape occurred because of the surface tension between cured part. To overcome this problem, the optimal processing conditions were derived from considering amount of the resin and surface tension. Large surface Micro-lens array, which are a type of elliptical convex and consist of 18,000 micro-lens in the range of 2cm*2cm were fabricated. The focal length to the X-axis and Y-axis were calculated. To verify the performance, measure an energy distribution of transmitted light from the Large surface Micro-lens array.
- Peng, Q., Guo, Y. and Liu, S., 'Real-time gray-scale photolithography for fabrication of continuous microstructure,' Optic Letters, Vol. 27, No. 19, pp. 1720-1722, 2002
- Naessens, K., Van Daele, P. and Baets, R., 'Flexible Fabrication of Microlenses in Polymers with Excimer Laser Ablation,' Applied Surface Science, Vol. 208-209, No. 15, pp. 159-164, 2003
- Desmet, L., Van Overmeire, S., Van Erps, J. H., Ottevaere, H., Debaes C. and Thienpont, H., 'Elastomeric inverse moulding and vacuum casting process characterization for the fabrication of arrays of concave refractive microlenses,' J. Micromech. Microeng., Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 81-88, 2007
- Yoon, K. K., Lee, S. K., Kim, J. G., Kim, C. S. and Kim, J. D., 'Microlens fabricated by laser irradiation,' Proceedings of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering Autumn Conference, pp. 748-751, 2000
- Hara, A., 'Nonsteady Flow in Capillary Tube,' Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 39, No. 3A, pp. 1437-1441, 2000
- Agarwal, M., Gunasekaran, R. W., Coane, P. and Varahramyan, K., 'Polymer-based variable focal length microlens system,' J. Micromech. Microeng., Vol. 14, No. 12, pp. 1665-1673, 2004
- He, M., Yuan, X., Ngo, N., Cheong, W. C. and Bu, J., 'Reflow technique for the fabrication of an elliptical microlens array in sol-gel material,' Applied Optics, Vol. 42, No. 36, pp. 7174-7178, 2003
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- 2009. "" International journal of precision engineering and manufacturing, 10(1): 91~98
- 2010. "" International journal of precision engineering and manufacturing, 11(3): 483~490
- Jo, Kwang-Ho ; Park, In-Baek ; Ha, Young-Myoung ; Kim, Min-Sub ; Lee, Seok-Hee 2011. "Development of Material Switching System for Microstructure with Multiple Material in Projection Microstereolithography" 한국정밀공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, 28(8): 1000~1007
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기