적응적인 Saliency Map 모델 구현
Implementation of Image Adaptive Map
This paper presents a new saliency map which is constructed by providing dynamic weights on individual features in an input image to search ROI(Region Of Interest) or FOA(Focus Of Attention). To construct a saliency map on there is no a priori information, three feature-maps are constructed first which emphasize orientation, color, and intensity of individual pixels, respectively. From feature-maps, conspicuity maps are generated by using the It's algorithm and their information quantities are measured in terms of entropy. Final saliency map is constructed by summing the conspicuity maps weighted with their individual entropies. The prominency of the proposed algorithm has been proved by showing that the ROIs detected by the proposed algorithm in ten different images are similar with those selected by one-hundred person's naked eyes.
- Koch, C. and Ullman, S., 'Shifts in Selective Visual Attention : Towards the nderlying Neural Circuitry,' Human Neurobiology, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 219-227, 1985
- Ouerhani, N. and Hugli, H., 'A Model of Dynamic Visual Attention for Object Tracking in Natural Image Sequences,' Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 2686, pp. 702-709, 2003
- Kim, T. H. and Jeong, D. S., 'An Image Retrieval Technique using Entropy and Color Features,' The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers(KIISE), Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 282-290, 1999
- Ouerhani, N. and Hugli, H., 'MAPS: Multiscale Attention-Based PreSegmentation of Color Images,' Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 2695, pp. 537-549, 2003
- Itti, L., Koch, C. and Niebur, E., 'Model of saliency-based visual attention for rapid scene analysis,' IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence(PAMI), pp. 1254-1259, 1998
- Anderson, J. R., 'Cognitive psychology and its implications,' Ewha Womans University Press, pp. 87-115, 2000
- Son, J. I., Lee, M. H. and Shin, J. K., 'Implementation of saliency map model using independent component analysis,' The Korean sensors society, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 286-291, 2001
- Choi, K. J. and Lee, Y. B., 'Detecting Salient Regions based on Bottom - up Human Visual Attention Characteristic,' The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers(KIISE) : Software and application, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 189-202, 2004
- Park, M. C. and Cheoi, K. J., 'A Motion - driven Selective Visual Attention System,' The Korea Contents Association, Vol. 5, No. 6, pp. 87-96, 2005
- Milanese, R., Wechsler, H., Gil, S., Bost, J. and Pun, T., 'Integration of Bottom-up and Top-down Cues for Visual Attention Using Non-Linear Relaxation,' Proc. IEEE Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 781-785, 1994
- Lee, T. W., Wachtler, T. and Sejnowski, T. J., 'Color Opponency is an Efficient Representation of Spectral Properties in Natural Scenes,' Vision Research, Vol. 42, Issue 17, pp. 2095-2103, 2002
- Hu, Y., Xie, X., Ma, W. Y., Chia, L. T. and Rajan, D., 'Salient Region Detection Using Weighted Feature Maps Based on the Human Visual Attention Model,' Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 3332, pp. 993-1000, 2004
- Ouerhani, N., Bur, A. and Hugli, H., 'Linear vs. Nonlinear Feature Combination for Saliency Computation: A Comparison with Human Vision,' Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 4174, pp. 314-323, 2006
- Park, S. J., Shin, J. K. and Lee, M. H., 'Biologically Inspired Saliency Map Model for Bottom-up Visual Attention,' Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 2525, pp. 418-426, 2002
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기