딤플 사각 튜브형 배기 가스 재순환 시스템의 열 및 진동 특성에 관한 연구
A Study on Thermal and Modal Characteristics for EGR System with Dimpled Rectangular Tube
Recently, Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system which re-flow a cooled exhaust gas from vehicles burning diesel as fuel to a combustion chamber of engine has been used to solve the serious air pollution. For the design and mass production of EGR system, it is essential to ensure structural integrity evaluation. The EGR system consisted of ten dimpled oval core rectangular tubes, two fix-plates, two coolant pipes, shell body and two flanges in this study. To confirm the safety of the designed system, finite element modeling about each component such as the dimpled oval core tube with the dimpled shape and others was carried out. The reliability of EGR system against exhaust gas flow with high temperature was investigated by flow and pressure analysis in the system. Also, thermal and strength analysis were verified the safety of EGR system against temperature change in the shell and tubes. Furthermore, modal analysis using ANSYS was also performed. From the results of FE analysis, there were confirmed that EGR system was safe against the flow of exhaust gas, temperature change in EGR system and vibration on operation condition, respectively.
- Idcheria, C. A. and Pickett, L. M., "Effect of EGR on Diesel Premixed-Burn Equivalence Ratio," Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Vol. 31, Issue 2, pp. 2931 - 2938, 2007
- Heo, H. S., Won, J. P. and Park, K. S., "Evaluation of Thermal Fluid Characterisitics for EGR Cooler with Spiral Type," Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp.44-50, 2003
- Dubreuil, A. and Foucher, F., "HCCI Combustion: Effect of NO in EGR," Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Vol. 31, Issue 2, pp. 2879 - 2886, 2007
- Banzhaf, M. and Lutz, R., "Heat Exchanger for Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation," SAE Paper No. 971822, 1997
- Ladommatos, N., Abdelhalim, S. M., Zhao, H. and Hu, Z., "The dilution, Chemical, and Thermal Effects of Exhaust Gas Recirculation on Diesel Enginer Emmision, Part I: Effect of Reducing Inlet Charge Oxygen," SAE Paper No. 961165, 1996
- Automation Creations Inc., http://www.matweb.com
- Incropera, F. P. and Dewitt, D. P., "Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer 5th Edition," John Wiley & Sons, 2005
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Seo, Young-Ho ; Lee, Hyun-Min ; Heo, Seong-Chan ; Ku, Tae-Wan ; Song, Woo-Jin ; Kang, Beom-Soo ; Kim, Jeong 2010. "Design and Performance Evaluation of Dimpled EGR Cooler" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 34(3): 291~298
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기