브라운관용 플런저 냉각표면의 온도분포 개선을 위한 연구
A Study for Improvement of Temperature Distribution in Plunger Surface Cooling
The main objective of the present study is to achieve linear temperature distribution of cooling surface of plunger. K type thermocouples are attached at the surface of plunger to measure temperature. Nozzle and insulating material are inserted in the pin hole of the plunger for this study. Cooling water flow enters at one nozzle and leaves at three nozzles. Flow through nozzle can be activated in the pin hole, temperature of hot point around hole is decreased. Meanwhile, insulating material blocks off heat transfer, temperature of cold point around hole is increased. By combination of nozzle and insulation, heat transfer of hole is controlled effectively, as result its, temperature of plunger surface shows linear temperature distribution.
- Hayashi, M., Hasegawa, T. and Ohiwa, N., "Numerical Simulation of Glass-Pressing Process," Trans. of Japan Society of Mech. Eng., Vol. 61, No. 591, pp. 359-364, 1995
- Nippon Electric Glass Co., LTD, "Plunger for Forming Hollow Glass Product," Japan Patent, No. 07-069656, 1995
- Wang, H. P. and McLay, R. T., "Automatic Remeshing Scheme for Modeling Hot Forming Process," Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol. 108, No. 4, pp. 465-469, 1986
- Samsung Corning Co., LTD, "Cooling Arrangement of Plunger in Mold for Molding Cathode Ray Tube Glass," Korean Patent, No. 10-2001-0053323, 2001
- Asahi Glass Co., LTD, "Plunger for Molding Brown Tube Glass and Production of the Same," Japan Patent, No. 09-227142, 1997
- Ji, S. M., Choi, J. H., Kim, J. B. and Ha, D. S., "Numerical Simulation for Pressing Process of Hot Glass," Journal of Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 205-213, 2005
- Shinhoukoku Seitetsu KK and Asahi Glass Co., LTD, "Plunger to Mold Cathode-Ray Tube Glass," Japan Patent, No. 07-220637, 1995
- Asahi Glass Co., LTD, "Plunger for Press Molding Hollow Glass Article," Japan Patent, No. 09-227141, 1997
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기