RCF 기법을 이용한 SVC의 주기적 스위칭 동작에 의한 전력계통 진동모드 감도해석
Sensitivity Analysis of Power System Oscillation Modes Induced by Periodic Switching Operations of SVC by the RCF Method
In this paper, the Resistive Companion Form(RCF) analysis method is applied to analyze small signal stability of power systems including thyristor controlled FACTS equipments such as SVC. The eigenvalue sensitivity analysis algorithm in discrete systems based on the RCF analysis method is presented and applied to the power system including SVC. As a result of simulation, the RCF analysis method is proved very effective to precisely calculate the variations of eigenvalues or newly generated unstable oscillation modes after periodic switching operations of SVC. Also the eigenvalue sensitivity analysis method based on the RCF analysis method enabled to precisely calculate eigenvalue sensitivity coefficients of controller parameters about the dominant oscillation mode after periodic switching operations in discrete systems. These simulation results are different from those of the conventional continuous system analysis method such as the state space equation and proved that the RCF analysis method is very effective to analyze the discrete power systems including periodically operated switching equipments such as SVC.
- 김덕영, 동무환, 이윤호, "RCF 해석법을 사용한 스위칭 설비의 ON/OFF 시간간격에 의한 진동모드 해석", 대한전기학회 논문지 A, 제 55권, 제 1호, pp.13-17, 2006 년 1월.
- Yousin Tang, A. P. Sakis Meliopoulos, "Power system small signal stability analysis with FACTS elements", IEEE Trans. of power delivery, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp.1352-1361, July 1997.
- R. Mohan Mathur, Rajiv K. Varma, Thyristor-based FACTS controllers for electrical transmission systems, Wiley Inter-science, 2002
- Eugene V. Solodovnik, George J. Cokkinides, A. P. Sakis Meliopoulos, "On stability of implicit numerical methods in nonlinear dynamical systems simulation", IEEE winter meeting 1998.
- "FACTS overview", IEEE power engineering society, 95TP108, 1995.
- P. M. Anderson, A. A. Fouad, Power system control and stability, Iowa state press, 2003.
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기