풍력발전용 영구자석 다극 동기발전기의 코깅토크의 해석 및 저감
Reduction and Analysis for Cogging Torque of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generators with Multi-Pole Rotor for Wind Power Application
This paper deals with reduction and analysis of cogging torque for permanent magnet synchronous generators with multi-pole rotor for wind power applications. Open-circuit field solutions are derived using a magnetic vector potential and a two-dimensional (2-d) polar coordinate systems. On the basis of derived open-circuit field solutions and 2-d permeance functions, we also derive open-circuit field solutions considering stator slotting effects. By using open-circuit field solutions considering stator slotting effects and energy variation methods, this paper analytically predicts the cogging torque considering skew effects. All analytical results are shown in good agreement with those obtained from finite element (FE) analyses. In order to reduce the cogging torque, by predicting the variation of the cogging torque according to pole arc/pitch ratio using analytical and FE methods, pole arc/pitch ratio which makes the cogging torque minimum are determined. However, we confirm that measured value for cogging torque of the PMG with determined pole arc/pitch ratio is twice higher than predicted value. Therefore, the reason for an error between measured and predicted cogging torque is discussed in terms of a shape of PMs and is proved experimentally.
- E. Spooner and A. C. Williamson, "Direct coupled, permanent magnet generators for wind turbine applications," IEE Proc.-Electr. Power Appl., vol. 143, no. 1, pp.1-8, Jan. 1996.
- Z. Q. Zhu and D. Howe, "Instantaneous magnetic field distribution in brushless permanent magnet dc motors, PartI: Open-Circuit Field," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 124-135, Jan. 1993.
- Z. Q. Zhu, D. Howe, and C.C. Chan, "Improved Analytical Model for Predicting the Magnetic Field Distribution in Brushless Permanent Magnet Machines," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 229-238, Jan. 2002.
- Kwang-Heon Kim, Dong-Joon Sim and Jong-Soo Won, " Analysis of skew effects on cogging torque and BEMF for BLDCM", IEEE Industry Applications Conference, Vol.1, pp. 191-197, Oct. 1991.
- C. Breton, J. Bartolome, J. A. Benito, Tassinaro, I. Flotats, C. W. Lu and B. J. Chalmers, "Influence of Machine Symmetry on Reduction of Cogging Torque in Permanent Magnet Brushless Motors," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 3819-3823, Sept. 2000.
- W.wu, V.S. Ramsden, T. Crawford and G. Hill, " A Low-Speed, High-Torque, Direct Drive Permanent Magnet Generator for Wind Turbines", IEEE Industry Applications Conference, Vol.1, pp. 147-154, Oct. 2000.
- David L. Trumper, Won-jong Kim and Mark E. Williams, "Design and Analysis Framework for Linear Permanent-Magnet Machines," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 32, no. 2, pp.371-379, 1996.
- Sang-Moon Hwang, Jae-Boo Eom, Geun-Bae Hwang, Weui-Bong Jeong and Yoong-Ho Jung, "Cogging Torque and Acoustic Noise Reduction in Permanent Magnet Motors by Teeth Pairing," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 3144-3146, Sept. 2000.
- L. Soderlund, J-T. Eriksson, J. Salonen and R. Perala, "A Permanent-Magnet Generator for Wind Power Applications," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 2389-2392, July. 1996.
- Jiabin Wang, Geraint W. Jewell and David Howe, "A General Framework for the Analysis and Design of Tubular Linear Permanent Magnet Machines," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 1986-2000, May. 1999.
- Jianyi Chen, Chemmangot V. Nayar and Longya Xu, "Design and Finite-Element Analysis of an Outer-Rotor Permanent-Magnet Generator for Directly Coipled Wind Turbines," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 3802-3809, Sept. 2000.
- Keld F. Rasmussen, "Analytical Prediction of magnetic Field from Surface Mounted Permanent Magnet Motor," IEMDC'99, pp. 34-36, 1999.
- Z. Q. Zhu and D. Howe, "Instantaneous magnetic field distribution in brushless permanent magnet dc motors, PartIII: Effect of Stator Slotting," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 143-151, Jan. 1993.
- G. Barakat, T. El-meslouhi and B. Dakyo, "Analysis of the Cogging Torque Behavior of a Two-Phase Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine," IEEE Trans. Magn., vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 2803-2805, July. 2001.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Shin, Yujeong ; Kim, Soo-Hyun ; Kim, Jin Ho 2016. "Study on Rotating Speed of Kite Wind Turbine System and Design of PM Generator" 한국기계가공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, 15(4): 141~147
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기