통신해양기상위성과 정지궤도 발사체와의 전자파 적합성 해석
Preliminary EMC Analysis between the COMS and the GEO Launch Vehicles
In this paper, the preliminary EMC analysis process between the Communication, Ocean and Meteorological Satellite (COMS) and Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) launch vehicles in the frequency range [1MHz-47MHz] is described. The considered launch vehicles are arian V, sea Launch, land Launch, atlas III&V, delta IV, proton M/breeze M, soyuz, HII-A and Angara. The launch vehicle Radiated Emission (RE) specifications have been compared to COMS satellite Radiated Susceptibility (RS) limits. The COMS RS limits are the RS qualification levels of COMS units during launch. As a result, The radiated emission levels of arian V, sea launch, atlas III&V, delta IV, proton M/breeze M, HII-A and angara are compliant with COMS RS limits. The negative margins appear between land launch or soyuz launch vehicle RE and COMS RS. Then, if the land launch or soyuz is chosen by the customer, The tests should be performed at satellite level in order to demonstrate the compatibility with respect to launch vehicles specifications.
- EADS Astrium, EMC Specification, Isuue, 03, Rev. 1, January 2001.
- Boeing, Delta IV Payload Planners Guide, October 1999.
- International Launch Services, Atlas Launch System Mission Planners's Guide, Rev. 9, September 2001.
- 구자춘, "정지궤도 위성 발사체의 전자파 환경", 항공 우주학회 춘계학술대회, 2005. 3.
- Arianspace, Ariane V User's Manual, Issue. 3, Rev. 0, March 2000.
- Starsem, Soyuz User's Manual, Issue. 3, Rev. 0, April 2001.
- International Launch Services, Proton Launch System Mission Planners's Guide, Rev. 5, Issue 1, December 2001.
- NASDA, H-IIA User's Manual, 2nd Ed, Rev. C, December 2001.
- Zielinski, R.J., "Satellite Earth Stations with small antenna(VSAT) as a source of interference", 12th international Wroclaw symposium and Exhibition on EMC, pp.235-239, June 28 July 1 1994.
- 김태윤, "전도성 전자파환경에서의 다목적 실용위성 2 호 시스템 설계 검증", 항공우주학회지, 2004.
- Zielinski R.J., "EMC analysis of Satellite Earth stations with small antenna (VSAT)", Euro Electromagnetics - Euroem, pp. 702-709, May 30-31 and June 1-2-3 1994.
- Boeing, Sea Launch User's Guide, Rev. C, March 1996.
- International Launch Services, Angara Launch System Mission Planner's guide, Rev. 0, December 2002.
- Boeing, Land Launch User's Guide, July 2004.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Kim, Eui-Chan ; Lee, Seung-Min 2010. "The Preliminary EMC Analysis Between the COMS RE and the GEO Launch Vehicles RS" 전기학회논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 59(4): 774~778
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기