유전 알고리듬과 분산처리기법을 이용한 스파이럴 인덕터의 고속설계 기법
Fast Algorithm for Design of Spiral Inductor using Genetic Algorithm with Distributed Computing
To design a spiral inductor a genetic algorithm is applied with fast computing technique. For the inductance extraction of the given geometry the fast multipole method is used, also the distributed computing technique using 10 personal computers is introduced for the massive computation of the genetic algorithm. A few important design parameters are used as genes for the optimization in the genetic algorithm. The target function is chosen as mean square error of the inductance at several sampling frequency points. A large-scaled inductor is fabricated and compared with the simulated data.
- M. Kamon, N. Marques, L. M. Silveira, and J. White, "Automatic generation of accurate circuit models of 3-D interconnect, " IEEE Trans. Comp., Packag., Manufact. Technol. B, vol. 21, pp. 225-240, Aug. 1998.
- J. H. Holland, Adaptation in National and Artificial Systems, The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, M. I., 1975.
- Bahl, I. J., Lumped elements for RF and microwave circuits, Artech House, 2003.
- R. F. Harrington, Field Computation by Moment Methods. New York: Macmillan, 1968.
- Kuo-Chan Huang and Pei-Chi Wu, "Developing high performance scientific applications in distributed computing environments," Proc. IEEE Fifth Computer Society Workshop Distributed Computing Systems, 28-30, pp.308-312, Aug. 1995.
- Rajesh Mongia, Inder Bahl, Prakash Bhartia, RF and microwave coupled-line circuits, Artech House, 1999.
- M. Kamon, M. J. Tsuk, and J. White, "FASTHENRY: A multipole accelerated 3-D inductance extraction program," IEEE Trans. MTT., vol. 42, no. 9, September 1994.
- D. E. Goldberg, Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning, Addison-Wesley, 1989.
- M. Feliziani and F. Maradei, "Capacitance matrix calculation of a wire conductor line: A new FEM approach," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 40, pp. 262-270, Aug. 1998.
- L. M. Silveira, M. Kamon, I. M. Elfadel, and J. K. White, "A coordinate-transformed Arnoldi algorithm for generating guaranteed stable reduced order models of RLC circuits," in IEEE/ACM Int. Conf. Computer Aided-design, San Jose, CA, Nov. 1996.
- S. Hariri, J. B. Park, F. K. Yu, M. Parashar and G. C. Fox, "A message passing interface for parallel and distributed computing," in Proc. IEEE 2nd International Symposium High Performance Distributed Computing, 20-23, pp.84-94, July 1993.
- Ferril Losee, RF systems, components, and circuits handbook, Artech House, 1997.
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기