유비쿼터스 환경에서 사용자의 일정에 따른 지능 정보 제공 시스템
Smart Adapted Service in Ubiquitous
In this paper, we propose a Smart Adapted Service which can manage a schedule automatically. Smart Adapted Service gives a notice beforehand regarding information associated with the schedule, by searching the Internet. If the user has written down the name of goods or food which he wants to buy, Smart Adapted Service finds the most suitable store nearby him using the user's favorite list. The user's favorite list is created by Outlook Web Access System by analysing the schedule and habits of the user. User can access Smart Document System remotely through the Internet using Outlook Web Access System. We developed an Auto AP Roaming System for seamless communication and Smart Document System for arranging the information. We evaluated the system and verified that it is convenient to use and working well.
- Modi, J., Veloso, M., Smith, S. F. and Oh, J., "CMRADAR: A Personal Assistant Agent for Calendar Management," In Proceedings of Agent Oriented Information Systems, Jan. 2004.
- M. Hamdi, "MASACAD: A multiagent-based approach to information customization," IEEE Intelligent Systems, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp.60-67, 2006.
- 송용수, 홍언주, 오경환, "An Adaptive Information Filtering Agent based on User′s Combined Behaviors," Proceedings of The 29th KISS Spring Conference, pp.268-270, 2004.
- S. Schiaffino and A. Amandi, "Polite personal agents," IEEE Intelligent Systems, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp.12-19, 2006.
- Rolf Oppliger, "Microsoft Outlook Web Access: Blessing or Bane to Security?", IT Professional, vol. 5, no. 1, pp.27-31, Jan. 2003.
- D. Garlan and B. Schmerl, "The RADAR architecture for personal cognitive assistance," Int. J. of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 2, 2007.
- C. Lee and C. Pan, "An intelligent fuzzy agent for meeting scheduling decision support system," Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 142, No. 3, pp.467-488, 2004.
- E. Horvitz, et al, "The Lumiere project: Bayesian user modeling for inferring the goals and needs of software users," Proc. 14th Conf. on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, July 1998.
- C. Hsinchun, et al., "An intelligent personal spider(agent) for dynamic internet/intranet searching," Decision Support Systems, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp.41-58, 1998.
- S.-S. Lim and S.-B. Cho, "Language generation for conversational agent by evolution of plan trees with genetic programming," Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 3558, pp.305-315, 2005.
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기