나선형 기계 교반 장비로 제조된 레오로지 소재의 Thixoforging 공정
Thixoforging Process of Rheology Materials Fabricated by Spiral Mechanical Stirring Equipment
As the semi-solid forming technology has a lot of advantages compared to the die casting, squeeze casting and hot/cold forging, it has been studied actively. This paper focuses on the thixoforging of the rheological materials fabricated by the spiral mechanical stirring equipment with A356 casting aluminum alloy and A6061 wrought aluminum alloy. Formability tests of rheological materials fabricated by spiral mechanical stirring were carried out and the microstructures of forged sample were observed. After thixoforging experiment, the heat-treated conditions of forged samples are investigated to improve the mechanical properties. These results are able to suggest the possibility of commercialization for rheological materials fabricated by spiral mechanical stirring.
- Wang Deqing, Shi Ziyuan, Zou Longjiang, 2003, A liquid aluminum corrosion resistance surface on steel substrate, Applied Surface Science, Vol. 214, pp. 304-311
- Howard E. Boyer, Timothy L. Gall, 1985, Metals handbook Desk Edition, American Society for Metals
- W. G. Cho, C. G. Kang, 2000, Mechanical properties and their microstructure evaluation in the thixoforming process of semi-solid aluminum alloys, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 105, pp. 269-277
- M. C. Flemings, 1991, Behavior of Metal Alloys in the Semi-Solid State', Metallurgical Transaction A. Volume 22A, pp. 957-981
- P. K. Seo, J. H. Ko, C. G. Kang, 2005, Characteristics of Microstructure and Reheating of A356 Aluminum Alloy by Pressure Rotation Equipment, 2005 Proceeding of the Korean Society for Technology of Plasticity in autumn, pp. 227-230
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기