이중 곡률을 가지는 선박용 외판 성형을 위한 점진적 롤 성형 공정의 적용에 관한 실험적 연구
An Experimental Study on Incremental Roll Forming Process for Manufacturing Doubly Curved Ship Hull Plates
In order to manufacture a doubly curved sheet metal, the incremental roll forming process which adopts advantages such as the flexibility of the incremental forming process and continuous bending deformation of the roll forming process has been experimentally investigated. An experimental equipment was developed which was named as unit roll set (URS) consisting of two pairs of support rolls and an upper center roll. The upper roll equipped with the servo control unit is motor-driven and can be positioned in the vertical direction according to the user's commands. Four support rolls are idle, and they freely rotate only along the axis so as to transfer the plate more stably in the tangential direction of the rotation of the driving roll. In the process, the plate is deformed incrementally as deformation proceeds simultaneously in longitudinal and transverse directions. Through the experiments using URS, information regarding to forming schedules is found out to fabricate curved hull plates. This study demonstrates the further application of the incremental roll forming process in shipbuilding industries.
- T. Nomoto, T. Ohmori, T. Sutoh, M. Enosawa, K. Aoyama, M. Saitoh, 1991, Development of Simulator for Plate by Line Heating, J. Soc. Nav. Arch. Japan, Vol. 170, pp. 577-586
- J. G. Shin, W. D. Kim, J. H. Lee, 1996, Numerical Modeling for Systematization of Line Heating Process, J. Hydrospace Tech., Vol. 2 No. 1, pp.41-54
- D. S. Shim, C.G. Jung, D. Y. Seong, D. Y. Yang, J. M. Han, M. S. Han, 2007, Process Development And Simulation For Cold Fabrication Of Doubly Curved Metal Plate By Using Line Array Roll Set, Numiform2007, June 17-21, Portugal, pp. 865-870
- Y. Ueda, H. Murakawa, A. M. Rashwan, R. Kamichika, M. Ishiyama, J. Ogawa, 1993, Development of Computer Aided Process for Plate Bending by Lineheating( 4th Report) Decision Making on Heating Condition, Location and Direction, J. Soc. Nav. Arch. Japan, Vol. 174, pp. 683-695
- D. S. Shim, C. G. Jung, D. Y. Seong, D. Y. Yang, Y. S. Han, M. S. Han, 2006, A Study on the Line Array Roll Set Process for the Cold Fabrication of a Doubly Curved Metal Plate, KSTP, Oct., pp. 292-295
- S. Y. Kim, B. Y. Moon, D. E. Kim, S. C. Shin, 2006, Automation of Hull Plates Classification in Ship Design System using Neural Network Method, Mech. Sys. & Sig. Proc. Vol. 20, pp. 493-504
- F. Nishioka, M. Matsuishi, W. Yasukawa, O. Tohgoh, K. Nishimaki, T. Tanaka, T. Yamauki, 1978, On Automatic Bending of Plates by the Universal Press with Multiple Piston heads(1st Report : Fundamental Study), Trans. Soc Nav. Archi. Japan, Vol. 132, pp. 481-501
- E. H. Rady, 1992, Mechanics of Die-less Forming of Doubly Curved Metal Shells, Ph. D. Thesis, Dept. of Ocean Engineering, M.I.T., Cambridge
- S. J. Yoon, D. Y. Yang, 2005, An Incremental Roll Forming Process for Manufacturing Doubly Curved Sheet Blanks with Enhanced Process Features, Annals of CIRP, Vol. 1, pp. 221-224
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Roh, H.J. ; Kim, K.H. ; Shim, D.S. ; Yang, D.Y. ; Chung, S.W. ; Han, M.S. 2008. "Design of Forming Path for Concave Steel Plate Using the Line Array Roll Set" 소성가공 = Transactions of materials processing : Journal of the Korean society for technology of plastics, 17(7): 491~495
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기