유한요소해석에 의한 자동차용 관재액압성형 부품의 성형성 평가
Evaluation of Formability on Hydroformed Part for Automobile Based on Finite Element Analysis
Tube hydroforming process is generally consisted with pre-bending, preforming and hydroforming processes. Among forming defects which may occur in tube hydroforming such as buckling, wrinkling and bursting, the wrinkling and bursting by local instability under excessive tensile stress mode were mainly caused by thinning phenomenon in the manufacturing process. Thus the accurate prediction and suitable evaluation of the thinning phenomenon play an important role in designing and producing the successfully hydroformed parts without any failures. In this work, the formability on hydroformed part for automobile, i.e. engine cradle, was evaluated using finite element analysis. The initial tube radius, loading path with axial feeding force and internal pressure, and preformed configuration after preforming process were considered as the dominant process parameters in total tube hydroforming process. The effects on these process parameters could be confirmed through the numerical experiments with respect to several kinds of finite element simulation conditions. The degree of enhancement on formability with each process parameters such as initial tube radius, loading path and preform configuration were also compared. Therefore, it is noted that the evaluation approach of the formability on hydroformed parts for lots of industrial fields proposed in this study will provide one of feasible methods to satisfy the increasing practical demands for the improvement of the formability in tube hydroforming processes.
- Z. C. Xia, 2001, Failure analysis of tubular hydroforming, J. Eng. Mater. Technol., Vol.123, pp. 423-429
- G. Nefussi, A. Combescure, 2002, Coupled bucking and plastic instability for tube hydroforming, Int. J. Mech. Sci., Vol.44, pp. 899-914
- F. Domann, Ch. Hartl, 1996, Hydroforming-a method to manufacture light-weight parts, J. Mater. Proc. Technol., Vol.60, pp. 669-676
- Y. Yamada, I. Aoki, 1966, On the tensile plastic instability in axi-symmetric deformation of sheet metals, J. JSTP., Vol.67, pp. 393-406(Japanese)
- J. Tirosh, A. Neuberger, A. Shirizly, 1996, On tube expansion by internal fluid pressure with additional compressive stress, Int. J. Mech. Sci., Vol.38, pp. 839-851
- S. W. Kim, J. Kim, H. J. Park, B. S. Kang, 2004, A prediction of bursting failure in tube hydroforming process based on necking conditions, Transactions of Materials Processing, Vol.13, No.7, pp. 629-634
- H. L. Xing, A. Makinouchi, 2001, Numerical analysis and design for tubular hydroforming, Int. J. Mech. Sci., Vol.43, pp. 1009-1026
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Choi, M.K. ; Joo, B.D. ; Moon, Y.H. 2010. "FE Analysis of Hydroforming Process for Flange Forming" 소성가공 = Transactions of materials processing : Journal of the Korean society for technology of plastics, 19(1): 32~37
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기