관성 센서를 이용한 휴머노이드 로봇용 3축 자세 추정 알고리듬 개발
Development of 3-Dimensional Pose Estimation Algorithm using Inertial Sensors for Humanoid Robot
In this paper, a small and effective attitude estimation system for a humanoid robot was developed. Four small inertial sensors were packed and used for inertial measurements(3D accelerometer and three 1D gyroscopes.) An effective 3D pose estimation algorithm for low cost DSP using an extended Kalman filter was developed and evaluated. The 3D pose estimation algorithm has a very simple structure composed by 3 modules of a linear acceleration estimator, an external acceleration detector and an pseudo-accelerometer output estimator. The algorithm also has an effective switching structure based on probability and simple feedback loop for the extended Kalman filter. A special test equipment using linear motor for the testing of the 3D pose sensor was developed and the experimental results showed its very fast convergence to real values and effective responses. Popular DSP of TMS320F2812 was used to calculate robot's 3D attitude and translated acceleration, and the whole system were packed in a small size for humanoids robots. The output of the 3D sensors(pitch, roll, 3D linear acceleration, and 3D angular rate) can be transmitted to a humanoid robot at 200Hz frequency.
- S. P. N. Singh and K. J. Waldron, "Attitude estimation for dynamic legged locomotion using range and inertial sensors," in Proceedings of the ICRA, Spain, pp. 1663-1668, 2005
- B. Barshan and H. F. Durrant-Whyte, "Inertial navigation systems for mobile robots," IEEE transactions on Robotics and Automation vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 328-342, 1995
- Kionix, "Tilt-sensing with kionix MEMS accelerometers," Kionix, U.S, Application Note, no. 5, 2005
- 박찬국, 이장규, 박흥원, "관성항법장치기술," 제어.자동화.시스템공학회지, 제 3 권, 제 2 호, pp. 52-57
- Y. S. Suh, "Attitude estimation using low cost accelerometer and gyroscope," in Proceeding of the 7th Korea-Russia International Symposium, pp. 423-427, 2003
- J. Vaganay and M. J. Aldon and A. Fournier, "Mobile robot attitude estimation by fusion of inertial data," In Proceeding IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, vol. 1, pp. 277-282, 1993
- 박상경, "관성센서를 이용한 3차원 자세 추정," 울산대 학교 대학원 석사 학위 논문, 2004
- H. Rehbinder and X. Hu, "Drift-free attitude estimation for accelerated rigid bodies," in Proceeding of the 2001 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, pp. 4244-4249, May 2001
- H. Rehbinder and X. Hu, "Nonlinear pitch and roll estimation for walking robots," in Proceeding of the 2000 IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, pp. 2617-2622, April, 2000
- R. Brown and P. Hwang, Introduction to Random Signal and Applied Kalman Filtering, 2nd Ed., Wiley, New York, 1992
- 김종철외, 관성항법 및 위성항법시스템 기술연구개발, 항공우주연구소, 한국, 보고서, 2000
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Heo, Oh-Chul ; Choi, Goon-Ho ; Park, Ki-Heon 2010. "Attitude Estimation of the Moving Bodies using the Low-Cost MEMS Sensor" 반도체디스플레이기술학회지 = Journal of the semiconductor & display technology, 9(2): 41~47
- Choi, H.R. ; Ryu, M.H. ; Yang, Y.S. 2011. "Human Body Orientation Tracking System Using Inertial and Magnetic Sensors" Journal of biomedical engineering research : the official journal of the Korean Society of Medical & Biological Engineering, 32(2): 118~126
- Kang, Min Sig 2013. "Tilt Angle Estimation of Plane with a Pair of Accelerometers and a Gyroscope" 한국소음진동공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean society for noise and vibration engineering, 23(11): 966~972
- Kim, Min-Kyoung ; Kim, Tae Yeon ; Lyou, Joon 2015. "Performance Improvement of an AHRS for Motion Capture" 제어·로봇·시스템학회 논문지 = Journal of institute of control, robotics and systems, 21(12): 1167~1172
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기