3차원 공간 맵핑을 통한 로봇의 경로 구현
Implementation of Path Finding Method using 3D Mapping for Autonomous Robotic
Path finding is a key element in the navigation of a mobile robot. To find a path, robot should know their position exactly, since the position error exposes a robot to many dangerous conditions. It could make a robot move to a wrong direction so that it may have damage by collision by the surrounding obstacles. We propose a method obtaining an accurate robot position. The localization of a mobile robot in its working environment performs by using a vision system and Virtual Reality Modeling Language(VRML). The robot identifies landmarks located in the environment. An image processing and neural network pattern matching techniques have been applied to find location of the robot. After the self-positioning procedure, the 2-D scene of the vision is overlaid onto a VRML scene. This paper describes how to realize the self-positioning, and shows the overlay between the 2-D and VRML scenes. The suggested method defines a robot's path successfully. An experiment using the suggested algorithm apply to a mobile robot has been performed and the result shows a good path tracking.
- J. Alex, B. Vikramaditya, and B. J. Nelson, 'Tele-operated micromanipulation within a VRML environment using Java,' Intelligent Robots and Systems, 1998. Proceedings, 1998 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, vol. 3, pp. 1747-1752, 13-17 Oct. 1998
- J.-Y. Huang, 'Increasing the visualization realism by frame synchronization between the VRML browser and the panoramic image viewer,' International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, vol. 55, Issue 3, pp. 311-336, Sep 2001
- Cohen, Charles and Koss, V. Frank, 'A comprehensive study of three object triangulation,' Mobile Robots VII, SPIE vol. 1831, 1992
- D. J. Kang and J. E. Ha, 'Digital image processing using visual C++,' SciTech, Korean, Mar 2003
- E. Krotkov, 'Mobile robot localization using a single image,' IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, vol. 2, pp. 978-983, May 1989
- J. S. Esteves, A. Carvalho, C. Couto, 'Generalized  C. B. Madsen, C. S. Andersen, 'Optimal landmark selection for triangulation of robot position,' Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 23, Issue 4, pp. 277-292, July 1998
- C. B. Madsen, C. S. Andersen, 'Optimal landmark selection for triangulation of robot position,' Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 23, Issue 4, pp. 277-292, July 1998
- K. Briechle and U. D. Hanebeck, Member, 'Localization of a mobile robot using relative bearing measurements,' IEEE Transaction on Robotics and Automation, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 36-44 Feb 2004
- http://www.policyalmanac.org/, 'A* path finding for Beginners'
- http://www.policyalmanac.org A star path finding for Beginners
- R. SIEGWART, Illah R. NOURBAKHSH, 'Introduce Autonomous mobile Robots
- A. A. Razavian, J. Sun 'Cognitive based adaptive path planning algorithm for autonomous robotic vehicles,' IEEE 2005
- Antonios Gasteratos, Calos Beltran, Giorgio Metta, Giulio Sandini, 'PRONTO: a system for mobile robot navigation via CAD-model guidance,' Microprocessors and Microsystems, vol. 26, Issue 1, pp. 17-26, Feb 2002
- M. Betke and Leonid Gurvits, 'Mobile robot localization using landmarks,' IEEE Transaction on Robotics and Automation, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 251-263 Apr. 1997
- G. N. DeSouza and A. C. Kak, 'Vision for mobile robot navigation: A survey,' IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 237-267, Feb. 2002
- Wang, D, 'Pattern recognition: Neural networks in perspective,' Expert, IEEE, vol. 8, Issue 3, pp. 52-60, Aug. 1993
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기