사이클론 내 유동특성 및 미세입자 집진효율에 대한 수치해석적 연구
A Numerical Analysis on the Flow Characteristics and the Collection Efficiency for Fine Particles in a Cyclone
A numerical analysis has been carried out to examine the flow characteristics and the collection efficiency for fine particles in a cyclone using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) technique. The cyclone with the cylinder diameter of 60 mm has been considered for the investigation of the particle collection in a relatively smaller cyclone with somewhat higher inlet air velocities. Fundamental air flow patterns for different inlet velocities have been calculated and then the motions of particles of different sizes have been obtained. The calculated collection efficiencies for fine particles are compared with the experimental results, which shows a good agreement. The current result can be used for the design of cyclones with high collection efficiency.
- Shalaby, H., Pachler, K., Wozniak, K. and Wozniak, G., 2005, Comparative study of the continuous phase flow in a cyclone separator using different turbulence models, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, Vol. 48, pp. 1175-1197
- Sommerfeld, M. and Ho, C. A., 2003, Numerical calculation of particle transport in turbulent wall bounded flows, Powder Technology, Vol. 131, pp. 1-6
- Kim, Y. J., 1993, Cyclone dust collector, Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 391-797
- Pant, K., Crowe, C. T. and Irving, P., 2002, On the design if miniature cyclones for the collection of bioaerosols, Powder Technology, Vol. 125, pp. 260-265
- Wang, B., Xu, D. L., Chu, K. W. and Yu, A. B., 2006, numerical study of gas-solid flow in a cyclone separator, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 30, pp. 1326-1342
- Lee, K. M., Jang, J. H. and Jo, Y. M., 2007, Recalculation of the particle dynamic model for gas-solid cyclone, KOSAE, Accepted and in Press
- Jung, C. H., Xiang, R. B., Kim, M. C., Lim, K. S. and Lee, K. W., 2004, Performance evaluation of a cyclone with granular packed beds, Aerosol Science, Vol. 35, pp. 1483-1496
- Bhaskar, K. U., Murthy, Y. R., Raju, M. R. Tiwari, S., Srivastava, J. K. and Ramakrishnan, N., 2007, CFD simulation and experimental validation studies on hydrocylone, Minerals Engineering, Vol. 20, pp. 60-71
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Jang, Jung-Hee ; Lee, Ju-Heon ; Jo, Young-Min 2008. "Simultaneous Control of Dust and Gases Using a Double Centrifugal Device" 한국대기환경학회지 = Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 24(3): 336~345
- Han, Hwa-Taik ; Choi, Chang-Ho ; Lee, Dae-Young ; Kim, Seo-Young ; Kwon, Yong-Il ; Choi, Jong-Min 2009. "Recent Progress in Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Research: A Review of Papers Published in the Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering in 2008" 설비공학논문집 = Korean journal of air-conditioning and refrigeration engineering, 21(12): 715~732
- Yi, Chung-Seob ; Shin, Hae-Joong ; Lee, Chi-Woo 2012. "A Study on Dust Collection Efficiency of Axial-vane Type Cyclone for Oil Mist" 한국생산제조시스템학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, 21(3): 415~420
- Lee, Sang Jun ; Kim, Chun-Lee ; Lee, Won Joo 2013. "CFD Explanation and Verification of Multi Inner Stage Cyclone for The Particle Removal" 韓國컴퓨터情報學會論文誌 = Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, 18(1): 149~156
- Yoa, Seok-Jun ; Kwon, Jun-Hyeong 2014. "Collection characteristics of wet-type cyclone with wall cavity for air pollutants removal of marine diesel engines" 한국어업기술학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Fisheries Technology, 50(2): 185~192
- YANG, Yongsu ; LEE, Kyounghoon ; JO, Hyeonjeong 2016. "Flow visualization of PM preprocessing system using the small scale gascyclone precipitator" 한국어업기술학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Fisheries Technology, 52(3): 263~270
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기