학교시설(學校施設)의 공공성(公共性)에 관한 연구(硏究)
A Study on the Commonality of School Facilities
An architectural practice cannot help involving a social art as its own concept. Especially the school facilities are subjected to the influence of not only the educational needs and the national curriculum, but also the sociocultural context with the change of the times. This study aims to explore the commonality of school facilities and give a theoretic background to the private-public partnership for building new schools and renovating old school buildings. After it studies about the relationship between the roles of school and community, it classifies' the commonality of school facilities' into 4 categories the educational commonality, school as the public good, the esthetic functions to society and the social role as community center. Finally, this paper proposes some methods for improving the commonality of school facilities.
- T.C. Chan, Community involvement: A win-win approach to school facility planning, School Business Affairs, 2004. 4
- Jerman, D. & T.C.Chan, Engaging the community in school facility planning, in paper at the meeting of the South Regional Council, 2003
- 이명화, 도산 안창호의 이상총 운동에 관한 연구, 한국사학보, 8권, 단일호, 2000
- OECD, What Schools for the Future, Paris: OECD, 2001
- 남기붕, 근대도시발전과 학교위치 결정과정에 관한 연구, 환경교육 제12권 2호, 1999
- Kenneth B. Hall, Community by design, McGraw -Hill, 2001
- 캐나다 정부의 정책보고서(Canada 2005 : Global challengers and opportunity, 1997, 1998)
- Sharon Haar, School for cities: Urban Strategies, Princeton Architectural Press, New York, 2002
- 최은수, 학교와 지역사회, 지방행정, 2004. 5
- Virginia Held, Rights and Goods: Justifying Social Action, The University of Chicago Press, 1989
- Neil Leach, Introduction in Rethinking Architecture, Routledge, 1997
- Leonard Benevolo, The origin of modern town planning, 장성수역, 태림문화사, 1963
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Cho, Chang-Hee ; Lee, Hwa-Ryong 2008. "A Study on the Privatization of School Facilities Maintenance" 敎育施設 : 韓國敎育施設學會誌 = Review of the Korean Institute of Educational Facilities, 15(2): 39~49
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기