강제환기식 돈사의 환기 효율성 분석을 위한 CFD 모델 개발
Development of a CFD Model to Study Ventilation Efficiency of Mechanically Ventilated Pig House
When livestock facilities in Korea have been changed larger and denser, rearing conditions have been getting worse and the productivity of animal production have been decreased. Especially in the cold season, the minimized ventilation has generally been operated to save energy cost in Korea resulting in very poor environmental condition and high mortality. While the stability, suitability, and uniformity of the rearing condition are the most important for high productivity, the ventilation configuration is the most important to improve the rearing condition seasonally. But, it is so difficult to analyze the internal air flow and the environmental factors by conducting only field experiment because the weather condition is very unpredictable and unstable as well as the structural specification can not be easily changed by the researchers considering cost and labor. Accordingly, an aerodynamic computer simulation was adopted to this study to overcome the weakness of conducting field experiment and study the aerodynamic itself. It has been supposed that the airflow is the main mechanism of heat, mass, and momentum transfers. To make the simulation model accurately and actually, simplified pig models were also developed. The accuracy of the CFD simulation model was enhanced by 4.4 % of errors compared with the data collected from field experiments. In this paper, using the verified CFD model, the CFD computed internal rearing condition of the mechanically ventilated pig house were analyzed quantitatively as well as qualitatively. Later, this developed model will be computed time-dependently to effectively analyze the seasonal ventilation efficiency more practically and extensively with tracer gas decay theory.
- Bjerg, B., K. Svidt, & G. Zhang. 2002. Modeling of air inlets in CFD prediction of airflow in ventilated animal houses. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 34. pp. 223-235
- Fluent manual, 2006, Version 6.2.2. Lebanon, N.H. Fluent Inc.
- Sun, H., R. Stowell, H. Keener, D. Elwell, & F. Michel. 2002. Two-dimensional computational fluid dynamics modelling of air velocity and ammonia distribution in a high rise hog building. Transactions of the ASAE 45, pp. 1559-1568
- Harral, B. B., & C. R. Boon. 1997. Comparison of predicted and measured air flow patterns in a mechanically ventilated livestock building without animals. J. Agric. Eng. Res. 66. pp. 221-228
- Lee, I. 2007. Evaluation of CFD accuracy for the study on ventilation of a naturally ventilated broiler house. JARQ
- Lee, I., W. Park, & B. Yu. 2002. Optimum design of forced ventilation system of piglet house using computer simulation. Presented at the 2002 ASAE annual international meeting. ASAE paper number : 024109. St, Joseph. Mich. :ASAE
- Wathes, C. M. & D. R. Charles. 1994. Livestock Housing. Cab International. UK
- NAQS, National agricultural products quality management service, 국립농산물품질관리원, http://www.naqs.go.kr
- Statistical Survey of Livestock Industry(SSLI). 2006. NAPQMS(National Agricultural Product Quality Management Service), Korea
- Sun, H., H. Keener, W. Deng, & F. Michel. 2004. Development and validation of 3-D CFD models to simulate airflow and ammonia distribution in a high-rise hog building during summer and winter conditions. Agricultural Engineering International : the CIGR Journal of Scientific Research and Development. Manuscript BC 04 004. Vol. VI
- Norton, T., D. Sun, J. Grant, R. Fallon, & V. Dodd. 2007. Applications of computational fluid dynamics(CFD) in the modelling and design of ventilation systems in a agricultural industry : A review. Bioresource Technology
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kwon, Kyeong-Seok ; Lee, In-Bok ; Hwang, Hyun-Seob ; Bitog, Jessie.P. ; Hong, Se-Woon ; Seo, Il-Hwan ; Choi, Ji-Sun ; Song, Sang-Hyeon ; Moon, Oun-Kyung 2010. "Analysis on the Optimum Location of an Wet Air Cleaner in a Livestock House using CFD technology" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers, 52(3): 19~29
- Park, Se-Jun ; Lee, In-Bok ; Hong, Se-Woon ; Kwon, Kyeong-Seok ; Ha, Tae-Hwan ; Yun, Nam-Gyu ; Kim, Hyung-Gewon ; Kwon, Sun-Hong 2013. "Development of Straightforward Method of Estimating LMA and LMR using Computational Fluid Dynamics Technology" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers, 55(6): 135~144
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "BES 기법을 이용한 자연환기식 육계사의 난방에너지 분석" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 50 (1): 39~47
- 2008 "간척지 인근 농경지에서의 비산 및 부유먼지 확산 모니터링(I) : 군산 모니터링" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 50 (4): 39~50
- 2009 "간척지 인근 농경지에서의 비산 및 부유먼지 확산 모니터링(II): 김제 모니터링" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 51 (2): 59~67
- 2009 "딸기 고설재배시설에서의 이산화탄소 농도 유지를 위한 방풍막 설치 효과" 생물환경조절학회지 = Journal of bio-environment control 18 (1): 29~39
- 2009 "버블 칼럼 광생물반응기의 내부 유동분석을 위한 전산유체역학 시뮬레이션 모델의 이용" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 51 (5): 1~8
- 2009 "새만금 지역 간척지 및 인근 농경지에서의 비산 및 부유먼지의 지역별, 시기별 모니터링" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 51 (5): 9~17
- 2010 "전산유체역학 기법을 이용한 돈사 내 습식 공기 정화기의 적정 위치 설계" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 52 (3): 19~29
- 2011 "고병원성 조류인플루엔자 (HPAI)의 에어로졸을 통한 공기 전파 예측을 위한 공기유동학적 확산 모델 연구" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 53 (1): 29~36
- 2012 "축사 환기팬 후류의 풍에너지 평가 및 기류 형상의 전산유체역학 모델링" 한국농공학회논문집 = Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 54 (5): 79~89
- 2013 "시설재배 및 작물 미기상 연구의 최근 동향" 전원과 자원 = Rural resource 55 (4): 13~21
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기