표면 거칠기에 따른 마이크로 채널의 유속에 관한 연구
A Study on the Flow Velocity of Micro Channels Depending on Surface Roughness
Micro machining can manufacture complex shapes with high accuracy. Especially, this enables wide application of micro technology in various fields. For example, micro channels allow fluid transfer, which is a widely used technology. Therefore, liquidity research of flow in micro channels and micro channel manufacturing with use of various materials and cutting conditions has very important meaning. In this study, to find out correlation between fluid velocity in micro channels and surface roughness, we manufactured micro channels using micro end-mill and dropped ethanol into micro channels. We compared several surface roughness and fluid velocity in micro channels that were created by various processing conditions. Finally, we found out relationship between fluid velocity and surface roughness in micro channels of different materials.
- Tsai, J. H. and Lin L., 2001, 'A Thermal Bubble Actuated Micro Nozzle-diffuser Pump,' Proceedings of the IEEE Micro Electro Mechanical Systems, pp. 409-412
- Kohler, J. M., and Kirner, T., 2004, 'Nano liter Segment Formation in Micro Fluid Devices for Chemical and Biological Micro Serial Flow Processes in Dependence on Flow Rate and Viscosity,' Department of Physical Chemistry/Micro reaction technology, Vol. 2, pp. 19-27
- Hong, M. S., Kim, J. M., and Jung, H. S., 2006, 'The Effect of Surface Roughness on the Fluidity in a Micro- Machined Channel,' Proceedings of the KSMTE Spring Conference 2006, pp. 379-384
- Liu, X., DeVor, R. E. and Kapoor, S. G., 2006, 'An analytical model for the prediction of minimum chip thickness in micromachining,' Proceedings of the International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 128, pp. 474-481
- Petersen, K., 1996, 'Biomedical Applications of MEMS,' International Electron Devices Meeting: IEEE, pp. 239-242
- Inagaki, Y., Tsuyuki, M., and Yamamoto, T., 1984, 'The Investigation of the Tube with One Way Valve and the Micro-pump for the Wearable Catheter, and the Possibility of Patients' Daily Activity,' Japanese Journal of Artificial Organs, Vol. 13, pp. 751-755
- Radwan, A. E., 1999 , 'Capillary instability of a streaming cylindrical liquid jet submerged in a streaming fluid under the influence of magnetic fields,' International Journal of Engineering Science, Vol. 86, pp. 184-196
- Gerlac, T., 1997, 'Aspects of Stationary and Dynamic Micro Diffuser Flow,' International Conference on Solid-State Sensors and Actuators, Vol. 2, pp. 1035-1038
- Wunderle, B., Schacht, R., Wittler, O., Michel, B., and Reichl, H., 2004, 'Performance and Thermomechanical Reliability of Micro-channel Coolers - A Parametric Study,' Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems Proceedings of the Intersociety Conference, Vol. 2, pp. 11-16
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기