BGA 형태 솔더 접합부의 피로 수명 예측에 관한 연구
Study on the Prediction of Fatigue Life of BGA Typed Solder Joints
Thermal fatigue life prediction for solder joints becomes the most critical issue in present microelectronic packaging industry. And lead-free solder is quickly becoming a reality in electronic manufacturing fields. This trend requires life prediction models for new solder alloy systems. This paper describes the life prediction models for SnAgCu and SnPb solder joints, based upon non-linear finite element analysis (FEA). In case of analyses of the SnAgCu solder joints, two kinds of shapes are used. As a result, it is found that the SnAgCu solder has longer fatigue life than the SnPb solder in temperature cycling analyses.
- Kim, J. W., Kim, D. G., and Jung, S. B. 2006, 'Evaluation of Thermo-mechanical Reliability of Flip Chip Solder Joints(II) : II. Pb-free Solder,' The Korean Institute of Metals and Materials, Vol. 44, No. 8, pp. 587-594
- Shin, K. H., Kim, H. T., and Jang, D. Y., 2007, 'An Analysis on the Thermal Shock Characteristics of Pbfree Solder Joints and UBM in Flip Chip Packages,' Proceedings of The KSMTE Spring Conference 2007, pp. 22-27
- Guedon-Gracia, A., Woirgard, E., and Zardini, C., 2005, 'Correlation between Experimental Results and FE Simulations to Evaluate Lead-Free BGA Assembly Reliability,' Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 45, pp. 1652-1657
- Darveaux, R., Islam, M. N., Singh, N., and Suhling, J. C., 2004, 'Model for BGA and CSP Reliability in Automotive Underhood Application,' IEEE Transaction on Components and Packaging Technologies, Vol. 27, No. 3, pp. 585-593
- Ng, H. S., Tee, T. Y., Goh, K. Y., Luan, J., Reinikainen, T., Hussa, E., and Kujala, A., 2005, 'Absolute and Relative Fatigue Life Prediction Methodology for Virtual Qualification and Design Enhancement of Lead-free BGA,' IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conf., pp. 1282-1291
- Gonzalez, M., Vandevelde, B. Vanfleteren, J., and Manessis, D., 2005, 'Thermo-Mechanical FEM Analysis of Lead Free and Lead Containing Solder for Flip Chip Applications,' EMPC, pp. 440-445
- Darveaux, R., 2000, 'Effect of simulation methodology on solder joint crack growth correlation,' Proc. 50th ECTC, pp. 1048-1063
- Ha, B. Y., Lee, J. H., Shin, Y. E., Jung, J. P., and Han, H. J., 2000, 'Reliability of Fine Pitch Solder Joint with Sn-3.5wt%Ag Lead-Free Solder,' The Korean Welding and Joining Society, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 350-357
- Zhang, L., Sitaraman, R., Patwardhan, V., Nguyen, L., and Kelkar, N., 2003, 'Solder Joint Reliability Model with Modified Darveaux's Equations for the micro SMD Wafer Level-Chip Scale Package Family,' IEEE Electronic Components and Technology Conf., pp. 572-577
- Kim, J. W., Kim, D. G., Ha, S. S., Moon, W. C., Yoo, C. S., Moon, J. H., and Jung, S. B., 2006, 'Evaluation of Thermo-mechanical Reliability of Flip Chip Solder Joints (I) : I. Pb-bearing Solder,' The Korean Institute of Metals and Materials, Vol. 44, No. 8, pp. 581-586
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Jang, Chong Min ; Kim, Seong Keol 2013. "Thermal Fatigue Analysis of Wafer Level Embedded SiP by Changing Mold Compounds and Chip Sizes" 한국생산제조시스템학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, 22(3): 504~508
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기