유기 용매 혼합비에 따른 슬러리의 유동 특성과 세라믹 그린 쉬트의 두께 제어
Effect of Solvent Mixture Ratio on Rheology Property of Slurry and Thickness Control of Ceramic Green Sheets
The effect of organic solvent mixture ratio on the rheology property of slurry and thickness control of ceramic green sheet was investigated. For selecting a suitable dispersant multiple light scattering method was used to evaluate the particle migration velocity and variation of clarification layer thickness. Using the selected dispersant the dispersion property of solution according to solvent mixture ratio was investigated. Binder and plasticizers were added to formulate slurries and their viscosity was evaluated according to solvent mixture ratio. Ceramic green sheets with average thickness of 30, 50 urn were fabricated via tape casting and their thickness tolerances measured. As a result according to solvent mixture ratio the solution and slurry properties varied and for the mixture ratio of ethanol/toluene of 80/20 the ceramic green sheet with the lowest thickness tolerance was obtained.
- G. N. Howatt, R. G. Breckenridge, and J. M. Brownlow, "Fabrication of thin ceramic sheets for capacitors", J. Am. Ceram. Soc., Vol. 30, p. 237, 1947
- D. J. Shanefield and R. E. Mistler, "Fine-grained alumina substrates, I: The manufacturing process", Am. Ceram. Soc. Bull., Vol. 53, No. 5, p. 416, 1974
- H. Hellebrand, 'Tape Casting'; pp. 189-265 in Materials Science and Technology: A Comprehensive Treatment, Vol. 17A, Processing of Ceramics, Part I. Edited by R. W. Cahn, P. Haasen, and E. J. Kramer. VCH, New York, 1996
- D. J. Shanefield, Organic Additives and Ceramic Processing; pp. 171-254. Kluwer Academic, Norwell, MA, 1996
- B. I. Lee, Ceramic particles in nonaqueous media, in: B. I. Lee, E. J. A. Pope(Eds.), Chemical Processing of Ceramics, Marcel Dekker, NY, p. 197, 1994
- R. Moreno, 'The role of slip additives in tape-casting technology: part I-solvents and dispersants', Ceram. Bull., Vol. 71, No. 10, p. 1521, 1992
- J. H. Feng and F. Dogan, "Effects of solvent mixtures on dispersion of lanthanummodified lead zirconate titanate tape casting slurries", J. Am. Ceram. Soc., Vol. 83, No. 7, p. 1681, 2000
- V. L. Richards II, "Adsorption of dispersants on zirconia powder in tape-casting slip compositions", J. Am. Ceram. Soc., Vol. 72, No . 2, p. 325, 1989
- R. E. Mistler, "Tape casting: The basic process for meeting the needs of the electronics industry", Am. Ceram. Soc. Bull., Vol. 69, No. 6, p. 1022, 1990
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기