Alg3 두께 변화에 따른 유기 발광 소자의 내장 전압
Built-in Voltage in Organic Light-emitting Diodes depending on the Alg3 Layer Thickness
Built-in voltage in ITO/ $Alq_3$ / Al organic light-emitting diodes was studied by varying a thickness of $Alq_3$ layer using modulated photocurrent technique at ambient condition. A thickness of the $Alq_3$ layer was varied from 100 to 250 nm. From the bias voltage-dependent photocurrent, built-in voltage of the device was able to be determined. The obtained built-in voltage is about 0.8 V irrespective of the $Alq_3$ layer thickness in the device. This value of built-in voltage confirms that the built-in voltage is generated due to a difference of work function of the anode and cathode. The $Alq_3$ layer thickness independent built-in voltage indicates that the built-in electric field in the device is uniform across the organic layer.
- C. W. Tang and S. A. Vanslyke, "Organic electroluminescent diodes", Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 51, p. 913, 1987
- T. M. Brown, J. S. Kim, R. H. Friend, F. Cacialli, R. Daik, and W. J. Feast, "Built-in field electroabsorption spectroscopy of polymer light-emitting diodes incorporating a doped poly(3, 4-ethylene dioxythiophene) hole injection layer", Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 75, No. 12, p. 1679, 1999
- J. Campbell Scott, Phillip J. Brock, Jesse R. Salem, Sergio Ramos, George G. Malliaras, Sue A. Carter, and Luisa Bozano, "Charge transport processes in organic light-emitting devices", Synthetic Metals, Vol. 111, p. 289, 2000
- M. Kemerink, J. M. Kramer, H. H. P. Gommans, and A. J. Janssen, "Temperaturedependent built-in potential in organic semiconductor devices", Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 88, p. 192108, 2006
- D. Ray, M. P. Patankar, N. Periasamy, and K. L. Narasimhan, "Measurement of built-in voltage of organic semiconductor devices", Synthetic Metals, Vol. 155, p. 349, 2005
- T. M. Brown, R. H. Friend, I. S. Millard, D. J. Lacey, T. Butler, J. H. Burroughes, and F. Cacialli, "Electronic line-up in light-emitting diodes with alkali-halide/metal cathodes", J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 93, No. 12, p. 1659, 2003
- T. Ostergard, A. J. Pal, and H. Stubb, "The role of imterfaces in polymeric light-emitting diodes", J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 83, No. 4, p. 2338, 1998
- J. Szmytkowski, W. Stampor, J. Kalinowski, and Z. H. Kafafi, "Electric field-assisted dissociation of singlet excitons in tris-(8-hydroxyquinolinato) aluminum (III)", Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 80, No. 8, p. 1465, 2002
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기