CNC 첨가에 따른 납축전지의 전기화학적 특성연구
A Study on the Effects of CNC Addition on Electrochemical Properties of Lead-acid Battery
CNC (Carbon Nano Colloid) was used as an additive to the positive electrode to improve the discharge performance of sealed lead-acid batteries, The cathode active material ( $PbO_2$ ) has a relatively low utility of less than 60 % compared with other kind of batteries, such as Ni-MH and Lithium ion, In this study, to overcome the above-mentioned problem we investigated the effects of CNC addition on the enhancement of electrical connection with not-utilized $PbO_2$ and resultantly electrical conductivity of electrode, We examined low rate discharge capacities, high rate discharge capacities and internal resistances of the batteries containing various amounts of CNC. From these results, we found out that the addition of CNC into the positive electrode made a significant improvement in high rate discharge capacity, We also suggested the optimum content of CNC material in positive electrode.
- G. Toussaint, L. Torcheux, J. Alzieu, and J. C. Camps, "Effect of additives in compressed lead acid batteries", Journal of power Sources, Vol. 144, p. 546, 2005
- A. Tokunaga, M. Tsubota, K. Yonezu, and K. Ando, "Effect of anisotropic graphite on discharge performance of positive plates in pasted-type lead-acide batteries", J. Electrochem. Soc., Vol. 134, No. 3, p, 525, 1987
- A. Tokunaga, M. Tsubota, and K. Yonezu, "Appication of anisotropic graphite to sealed lead-acide batteries", J. Electrochem. Soc., Vol. 136, No. 1, p. 33, 1989
- T. Kimura, A. Ishiguro, Y. Andou, and K. Fujita, "Effect of electrochemically oxidized carbon colloid on lead acid batteries", Journal of power Sources, Vol. 85, p. 149, 2000
- 김상필, 남기윤, "숙성조건에 따른 연축전지용 양극 극판의 특성연구", 한국전기전자재료학회 1995춘계학술대회논문집, p. 177, 1995
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기