Analysis of Land Use Change Impact on Storm Runoff in Anseongcheon Watershed
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the hydrological impact due to temporal land cover change by gradual urbanization of upstream watershed of Pyeongtaek gauging station of Anseong-cheon. WMS HEC-1 was adopted, and OEM with 200 m resolution and hydrologic soil group from 1:50,000 scale soil map were prepared. Land covers of 1986, 1990, 1994 and 1999 Landsat TM images were classified by maximum likelihood method. The watershed showed a trend that forest & paddy areas decreased and urban/residential area gradually increased during the four selected years. The model was calibrated at 2 locations (Pyeonglaek and Gongdo) by comparing observed with simulated discharge results for 5 summer storm events from 1998 to 2001. The watershed average CN values varied from 61.7 to 62.3 for the 4 selected years. To identify the impact of streamflow by temporal area change of a target land use, a simple evaluation method that the CN values of areas except the target land use are unified as one representative CN value was suggested. By applying the method, watershed average CN value was affected in the order of paddy, forest and urban/residential, respectively.
- Crist, E. P., 1985. A Thematic Mapper Tasseled Cap Equivalent for Reflectance Factor Data, Remote Sensing of Environment, 17: 301-306.
- Maidment D. and D. Djokic, 2000. Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling Support with Geographic Information Systems, ESRI, Inc., CA.
- Nash J. E. and J. V. Sutcliffe, 1970. River flow forecasting through conceptual models: Part I- A discussion of principles. Journal of Hydrology, 10: 283-290.
- Refsgaard J. C., 1996. Terminology, Modeling Protocol and Classification of Hydrological Model Codes, In: Distributed Hydrological Modeling. M. B. Abbott and J. C. Refsgaard (Editors), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Netherlands, 17-39.
- McClintock, K., J. Harbor, and T. Wilson, 1995. Assessing the Hydrologic Impact of Land Use Change in Wetland Watershed: A Case Study from Northern Ohio, USA, In Geomorphology and Land Management in a Changing Environment, McGregor D, Thompson D (eds). Wiley: New York, 107-119.
- Watershed Modeling System, 1999. Brigham Young University Environmental Modeling Research Laboratory.
- Im, S. J. and S. W. Park, 1997. Estimation Runoff Curve Numbers for Paddy Fields. Journal of Korea Water Res. Assoc., 30(4): 379-387.
- Choi, J. Y., B. A. Engel, S. Muthukrishnan and J. Harbor, 2003. GIS Based Long Term Hydrologic Impact Evaluation for Watershed Urbanization, Journal of American Water Resources Association, 39(3): 623-635.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2011. "" 대한원격탐사학회지 = Korean journal of remote sensing, 27(6): 637~651
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기